E3S Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20202019 International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Electronics and Transmission Technology|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- Poorinima S, Pushpalatha D, Power system transient stability improvement of two machine system using fuzzy logic controlled statcom[C], International Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering & Telecommunications, 2014, 3(2): 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Chayanika Baruah, Dipankar Chanda, A comparative study of wavelet transform techinque and svd in the estimation of power system harmonics and interharmonics[C], International Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering & Telecommunications, 2014, 3(4): 22–29. [Google Scholar]
- Nasibov F, Yorukoglu S, Gul O, et al. A feasibility study of live working in Turkish electricity distribution system[C]// International Conference on Live Maintenance. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Y, Wang L, Li R, et al. AC Flashover Performance of FRP Hot Stick for Live Working in High Altitude Areas[J]. IEEE Access, 2019, PP(99):1–1. [Google Scholar]
- Dai X, Li X, Li Y, et al. Impedance matching range extension method for maximum power transfer tracking in IPT system[C]// Power Electronics Conference. IEEE, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Kon S, Yamada T. Expansion of the Impedance and Frequency Measurement Ranges of AC Shunt Resistors[J]. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 2017, 66(6):1254–1259. [Google Scholar]
- Liao Y, Kezunovic M. Optimal Estimate of Transmission Line Fault Location Considering Measurement Errors[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 2007, 22(3):1335–1341. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teng J H, Huang W H, Luan S W. Automatic and Fast Faulted Line-Section Location Method for Distribution Systems Based on Fault Indicators[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2014, 29(4):1653–1662. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y, Zhang Q, Song W, et al. Transmission line fault location for double phase-to-earth fault on nondirect-ground neutral system[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 2000, 15(2):520–524. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pramudya F S, Pan J, Devlin A T. Estimation of Significant Wave Height of Near-Range Traveling Ocean Waves Using Sentinel-1 SAR Images[J]. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, 2019, 12(4):1067–1075. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.