E3S Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20202019 International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Electronics and Transmission Technology|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- Hadi Suyono, Rini Nur Hasanah, Eka Putra Widyananda, Power system optimization of static var compensator using novel global harmony search method[C], International Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering & Telecommunications, 2019, 8(1): 26–32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mahya Aghaee, Elnaz Ghanbaryan. Economic dispatch in power systems using simulated annealing-based-clonal selection optimization approach[C], International Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering & Telecommunications, 2016, 5(3): 25–34. [Google Scholar]
- Carreira A J, Cherney E A, Christman R A, et al. Guidelines for Establishing Diagnostic Procedures for Live-Line Working of Nonceramic Insulators[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 2014, 29(1):126–130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, Zhang Q, Hu J, et al. Research on Complex Gap Discharge Model of Live Working on EHV and UHV High-Voltage Transmission Lines[J]. Canadian Journal of Electrical & Computer Engineering, 2014, 37(1):11–18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ghassemi M, Farzaneh M. Effects of tower, phase conductors and shield wires on the electrical field around a tower window during live-line work[J]. IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 2015, 22(6):3413–3420. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mcdermid W, Swatek D. Experience with dielectric surfaces of FRP tools used in live line work[J]. IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, 2014, 21(6):2415–2427. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Tianyou. A review of the development of nonservice interruption working technology in distribution network[J], DISTRIBUTION & UTILIZATION, 2015, 32(05): 6–10+21. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Z L, Zhang Q S, Liu C X, et al. The Application Discussion of Virtual Reality Technology in Power Distribution Network Live Working Training[J]. Applied Mechanics & Materials, 2013, 278-280:2152–2155. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.