E3S Web Conf.
Volume 156, 20204th International Conference on Earthquake Engineering & Disaster Mitigation (ICEEDM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 March 2020|
- E.J. Yoder, M.W. Witczak, Principles of Pavement Design, J Wiley and Sons Inc, second edition (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. O'Reilly, S.F. Brown, Cyclic loading of Soils : From Theory to Design, Blackie and Sons, Ltd. London (1991) [Google Scholar]
- G. Baladi, T. Dawson, C. Sessions, Pavement Subgrade MR Design Values for Michigan’s Seasonal Changes, Report No. RC-1531, Tech. Report, Michigan Department of Transportation (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Nguyen, A. Mohajerani, J. Aust. Geomech. Society 49 (2) 73-84 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ji, N. Siddiki, T. Nantung, D. Kim, J. The Sci. World 2014 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zaman, and N. Khoury, Effect of Soil Suction and Moisture on Resilient Modulus of Subgrade Soils in Oklahoma (No. ORA 125-6662) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maher, T. Bennert, N. Gucunski, W.J. Papp Jr., Resilient Modulus Properties of New Jersey Subgrade Soils (No. FHWA NJ 2000-01) (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Fleming, C. Rogers, M.W. Frost, A. Dawson, Int. Symp. on Sub-Drainage in Roadway Pavement and Subgrade, Spain (1998) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. George, Prediction of Resilient Modulus from Soil Index Properties, Final report, No. FHWA/MSDOT-RD-04-172, Missisippi Department of Transportation (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Toohey, M.A. Mooney, R.G. Bearce, J. Geotech and Geoenvironmental Eng. 139 (11) 1982-1985 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Cabrera, Evaluation of the laboratory resilient modulus test using a New Mexico Subgrade Soil, Master Thesis, The University of New Mexico (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Hossain and W.S. Kim, Estimation of Subgrade Resilient Modulus for Fine-Grained Soil from Unconfined Compression Test, Transportation Research Record, 2473(1),126-135 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vogrig and A. McDonald, A Laboratory Technique for Estimating the Resilient Modulus Variation of Unsaturated Soil Specimens from CBR and Unconfined Compression Tests, Doctoral dissertation, Lakehead University (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zainorabidin and D.H. Agustina, MATEC Web of Conferences 195. 03010). EDP Sciences (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO Guide for Design of Pavement Structures, American Association of State Highway and Trnsportation Officials, Washington, DC (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.