E3S Web Conf.
Volume 156, 20204th International Conference on Earthquake Engineering & Disaster Mitigation (ICEEDM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 March 2020|
- B. M Das, K. Sobhan, Principles of Geotechnical Engineering. Eighth Edition (Cengange Learning, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Dungca1, W.D.T. Lao, M. Lim, D. Wilson D, J.C.P. Redelicia, Intl J of Geomate. 17, 8 – 14 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Holtz, R.D., W. D. Kovacs and T. C. Sheahan, An Introduction to Geotechnical Engineering. Second Edition. (Pearson, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.T Teing, B.B.K. Huat, S. K. Shukla, V. Anggraini, H. H. Nahazanan, Intl J of Geomate. 17, 82 – 89 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Saenseela, P. Poungchomp, G. Chairatanangamdej, Intl J of Geomate. 17, 57-61 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hakam, Foundation Engineering (CV. Bintang Grafika Jakarta, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.