E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- L. T. Sozaeva, Materials Science Forum, 931, 1047-1051 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Sozaeva, I. Kh. Shungarov, Advances in Engineering Research, 182, 285-289 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Methodological gratuity on calculating emissions from unorganized sources in the building materials industry, NIPIOTSTROM, Novorossiysk, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Methodological gratuity on calculate, norming and controlling emissions of pollutants in the atmospheric air, Research Institute Atmosphere, St. Petersburg, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- About approval of methods of measuring dispersion of emission of pollutants in the atmospheric air, Order of the Ministry of natural resources and ecology of the Russian Federation from 6 June 2017, Ministry of Justice of the RF, Moscow, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- SanPiN. 2.2.1/126.96.36.1990-03, Hygienic standards 188.8.131.528-03. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.meteoblue.com [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.