E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- Russian State Standard GOST 17.5.3.04-83 [Google Scholar]
- Instructions for the restoration of lands disturbed and contaminated during emergency and capital repair of oil pipelines dated 6.02.1997 No. RD 39-00147105-006-97 [Google Scholar]
- A typical project for the remediation of oil-contaminated lands of Yuganskneftegas OJSC (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kornienko, S. Bessonenko, I. Tanaino, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 1115, 655-662 (2020). DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-37916-2_63 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx user manual (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Mapinfo Professional version 12.5 user manual (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Grigoryeva, Oil pollution of soils: engineering-geological and environmentalgeological aspects. Saarbrucken (LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, Germany, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Grigoryeva, D.Yu. Baranov, A.M. Abyzova, Engineering Surveys 13, 48–57 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Grigoryeva, A.N. Shestakova, Engineering geology 1, 30–33 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Saromotin, Materials of the district meeting (Khanty-Mansiysk, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Kapelkina, L.A. Malyshkina, Scientific journal “Oil Industry” (2015) ISSN: 00282448 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.