E3S Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20202019 7th International Conference on Environment Pollution and Prevention (ICEPP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Ibrahim, A., Khan, M.A., Norrakiah, A., & Fazleen, I.Z. (2014). Fresh water aquaculture fish consumption in Malaysia and heavy metals risk exposure to consumers. International Food Research Journal, 21(21), 2109. [Google Scholar]
- Pandey, G., & Madhuri, S. (2014). Heavy metals causing toxicity in animals and fishes. Research Journal of Animal, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, 2(2), 17-23. [Google Scholar]
- Rajeshkumar, S., & Li, X. (2018). Bioaccumulation of heavy metals in fish species from the Meiliang Bay, Taihu Lake, China. Toxicology reports, 5, 288-295. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Academy of Sciences Malaysia. (2017). Sustainable Mining: Case Study for Bauxite Mining in Pahang. Dowloaded from: https://issuu.com/asmpub/docs/sustainable_mining_bauxite [Google Scholar]
- Rosli, M., Samat, S., Yasir, M., & Yusof, M. (2018). Analysis of Heavy Metal Accumulation in Fish at Terengganu Coastal Area, Malaysia. Sains Malaysiana, 47(47), 1277-1283. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- APHA., Eaton, A.D., AWWA., & WEF. (2017). Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. Washington, D.C: APHA-AWWA-WEF. [Google Scholar]
- APHA., Eaton, A.D., AWWA., & WEF. (2005). Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. Washington, D.C: APHA-AWWA-WEF. [Google Scholar]
- Fidan, A.F., Ciğerci, İ.H., Konuk, M., Küçükkurt, İ., Aslan, R., & Dündar, Y. (2008). Determination of some heavy metal levels and oxidative status in Carassius carassius L., 1758 from Eber Lake. Environmental monitoring and assessment, 147(1-3), 35-41. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Canli, M., & Atli, G. (2003). The relationships between heavy metal (Cd, Cr, Cu, Fe, Pb, Zn) levels and the size of six Mediterranean fish species. Environmental pollution, 121(121), 129-136. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Scheinberg, I.H. and I. Sternlibe. 1960. Copper metabolism. Pharmacol. Rev. 12 :355-381. [Google Scholar]
- Malaysian Food Act (MFA). (1983). Malaysian food and drug. Kuala Lumpur: MDC Publishers Printer Sdn. Bhd [Google Scholar]
- FAO. (1983). Compilation of legal limits for hazardous substances in fish and fishery products. FAO fisherycircular No. 464, pp. 5–100 [Google Scholar]
- Iqbal, M.A., Chaudhary, M.N., Zaib, S., Imran, M., Ali, K., & Iqbal, A. (2011). Accumulation of Heavy Metals (Ni, Cu, Cd, Cr, Pb) in Agricultural Soils and Spring Seasonal Plants, Irrigated by Industrial Waste Water. Journal of Environmental Technology and Management, 2(2). [Google Scholar]
- USEPA. (2014). National recommended water quality criteria. United States Environmental Protection Agency’, Office of Water, Office of Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Appavu, A., Thangavelu, S., Muthukannan, S., Jesudoss, J.S., & Pandi, B. (2016). Study Of Water Quality Parameters Of Cauvery River Water In Erode Region. Journal of Global Biosciences, 5(5), 4556-4567. [Google Scholar]
- Kozaki, D., Rahim, M.H.b.A., Ishak, W.M.F.b.W., Yusoff, M.M., Mori, M., Nakatani, N., & Tanaka, K. (2016). Assessment of the river water pollution levels in Kuantan, Malaysia, using ion-exclusion chromatographic data, water quality indices, and land usage patterns. Air, Soil and Water Research, 9, ASWR. S33017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sorenson, J.R., Campbell, I.R., Tepper, L.B., & Lingg, R.D. (1974). Aluminum in the environment and human health. Environmental Health Perspectives, 8, 3-95. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.