E3S Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20202019 7th International Conference on Environment Pollution and Prevention (ICEPP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Economy and Management|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Payment for Ecosystem Service: PES Agriculture, Natural Resource and Environment Planning Office, Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board, Bangkok, Thailand (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ecosystems and Human Well-being: Synthesis, Millennium Ecosystem Assessment, Washington, DC (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Uganda’s first Payment for Environmental Services Fund launched, United Nations Development Programme in Uganda, Kampala, Uganda (2015), Available from: http://www.ug.undp.org/content/uganda/en/home/presscenter/articles/2015/03/27/uganda-s-first-payment-for-environmental-services-fund-launched-.html. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wunder, Payments for Environmental Services: Some nuts and bolts, CIFOR Occasional Paper No.42 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Climate Solutions [internet], “About Biocarbon” Available from: https://www.climatesolutions.org/programs/nbi/about-biocarbon [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Development Program [Internet], “Project: Integrated Community-Based Forest and Catchment Management through an Ecosystem approach (cbfcm)” (2015) [cited 2019 Jun 1] Available from: https://www.undp.org/content/dam/thailand/docs/others/Community%20based%20forest%20and%20catchment%20management%20through%20an%20ecosystem%20approach%20project%20factsheet%20Final.pdf [Google Scholar]
- E. Fripp and B. Shantiko, Payment for Ecosystem Services (PES): Assessment of PES Potential in Kapuas Hulu, Center for International Forestry Research (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United, The State of Food and Agriculture 2007, Electronic Publishing Policy and Support Branch Communication Division (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.