E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 4: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Abramov A. Y. International accreditation standards for healthcare organizations – M.: 2013. – 222 p [Google Scholar]
- Agalakov V. I. Quality of medical care. Vyatka medical Bulletin. 2, 47-56, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Adzhiev M. E. Basic problems of quality management system of medical organization // Young scientist. 2013. No. 12. 561-562 p. [Google Scholar]
- Arshinova, N. A. Organization of quality management system of medical care in the regional clinical hospital // quality Management in health care. -2014. No. 1. -20-25 p. [Google Scholar]
- Bokenova, G. K. Evolution of the quality system. International organization for quality system ISO //Bulletin of KASU. 2005 -No. 4. 71 p. [Google Scholar]
- Bykova Zh. E. The use of the methodology of score assessment of medical services as a stabilizing factor of health care costs. 2000. No. 5. 12-15 p. [Google Scholar]
- Emanuel Yu. V., Khotin A. JL Application of quality management system in healthcare organizations. // Clinical and laboratory consultation. 2013. No. 2. 4-12 p. [Google Scholar]
- Coachmen A., Tkach O., Ardasheva On, the Introduction of quality indicators of public services for the provision of medical care. // Social policy and social partnership. 2014. No. 7. 67-71 p. [Google Scholar]
- Aristov O. V. quality Management: textbook / O. V. Aristov. Moscow: Infra-M, 2014. 240 p. [Google Scholar]
- E. Competitiveness and product quality: two levels of management //Marketing. 2015. No. 4. 29-34 p. [Google Scholar]
- Valentinova N. I. quality Management: textbook -M.-2010. 242 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kane M. M. Systems, methods and tools of quality management: textbook-St. Petersburg.: Peter. 2016. 348 p. [Google Scholar]
- Soloviev V. I. Productive relationships in the team as a factor of quality management. Bulletin of the Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and international trade. No. 1. 2018. 3-7 p. [Google Scholar]
- Rakisheva A. B. Modern content management in the enterprise. Bulletin Of The University “Turan”. No. 1 (77). 2018. 21-27 p. [Google Scholar]
- Civil code of the Republic of Kazakhstan. http://www.kstu.kz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/grazhdanskij-kodeks.pdf (Accessed 20.11.2019.) [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “on health care system” https://online.zakon.kz/document/?doc_id=1040053 (Accessed 20.11.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Message of the President of Kazakhstan N. Nazarbayev to the people of Kazakhstan dated 31.01.2017 “the Third modernization of Kazakhstan: global competitiveness”. http://wap.akorda.kz/ [Google Scholar]
- Emanuel Y. V., Khotin A. JL, Application of quality management system in healthcare organizations. // Clinical and laboratory consultation. 2013. No. 2. 4-12 p. [Google Scholar]
- Harrington D. Perfection of change management: a textbook / D. Harrington. Moscow: RIA “Standards and quality”. 2013. 290 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.