E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 4: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Rita Rahayu and John Day. Determinant Factors of E-commerce Adoption by SMEs in Developing Country: Evidence from Indonesia. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 195 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Aladwani, A. M. A quality-facilitated socialization model of social commerce decisions. International Journal of Information Management, 40, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Polidi; Z.O. Goukasyan; I.A. Maslova; R.V. Fedorenko. Some Aspects of the Quality of Corporate Governance in Digital Economy. International conference on research paradigms transformation in social sciences on March 15, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Q.B., Karahanna, E. The dark side of reviews: the swaying effects of online product reviews on attribute preference construction. MIS Q. 41 (2), 427–448. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Y. B., Wu, G. Z., Gong, Y. X., Yang, M. Z., & Ni, H. G. Environmental benefits of electronic commerce over the conventional retail trade? A case study in Shenzhen, China. Science of The Total Environment, 679, 378-386. (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed Altayyar, Dr.John Beaumont-Kerridgea. External Factors Affecting The Adoption of E-procurement in Saudi Arabian’s SMEs [Google Scholar]
- Yadova N. E. Current State of the Global E-Commerce Market and the Prospects for its Development. In: Bulletin of Moscow Region State University. Series: Economics, no. 2, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Tetiana Zatonatska, Oleksandr Dluhopolskyi, Iryna Chyrak and Nataliya Kotys. The internet and e-commerce diffusion in European countries (modeling at the example of Austria, Poland and Ukraine). Innovative Marketing, 15(1). (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kaluzhskiy M.L. Elektronnaya kommertsiya: marketingovyye seti i infrastruktura rynka [E-commerce: marketing network and market infrastructure]. Moscow: Ekonomika. P. 63, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Nisar, G. Prabhakar. What factors determine e-satisfaction and consumer spending in e-commerce retailing? Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Danlei Zhang a, Pengyu Zhub, Yanmei Ye. The effects of E-commerce on the demand for commercial real estate. Cities 51 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Yongqing Yanga, b, Yeming Gongc, Lesley Pek Wee Landd, Thomas Chesneyb. Understanding the effects of physical experience and information integration on consumer use of online to offline commerce. International Journal of Information Management (2019) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- David C.W. Phanga, Kanliang Wangb, Qiuhong Wangc, Robert J. Kauffmanc, Maurizio Naldid. How to derive causal insights for digital commerce in China? A research commentary on computational social science methods. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications 35 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zoran V., Dragan V, Marina M., Slobodan R., Katarina P. Analyzing of ecommerce user behavior to detect identity theft. Physica A 511 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Gary D. G., Liem V.N., Munib K. Developing e-commerce marketing capabilities and efficiencies for enhanced performance in business-to-business export ventures. Industrial Marketing Management 78 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Official site Ministry of National Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan Statistics committee URL: https://stat.gov.kz/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.