E3S Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2020The 6th International Conference on Renewable Energy Technologies (ICRET 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy and Power Systems|
|Published online||25 March 2020|
- A. Luque and S. Hegedus, Handbook of Photovoltaic Science and engineering. Spain. John Wiley. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Huang M.J., Eames P.C., Norton B., Phase change materials for limiting temperature rise in building integrated photovoltaics, Solar Energy, Vol 80 (9), P. 1121-1130, (2006) 10.1016/j.solener.2005.10.006. [Google Scholar]
- B. Brinkworth, Optimum depth for PV cooling ducts, Solar Energy, Vol. 80 (9), P. 1131-1134, 10.1016/j.solener.2005.09.006. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Park, G. Kang, H. Kim, G. Yu and J. Kim, Analysis of thermal and electrical performance of semi-transparent photovoltaic (PV) module; Energy, Vol. 35 (6), P. 2681-2687, 10.1016/j.energy.2009.07.019. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Yun, M. McEvoy, and K. Steemers, Design and overall energy performance of a ventilated photovoltaic façade. Solar Energy, Vol. 81(3), P. 383-394. 10.1016/j.solener.2006.06.016 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Solanki, C. Sangani, D. Gunashekar and G. Antony, Enhanced heat dissipation of V-trough modules for better performance, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 92 (12), P. 1634-1638, 10.1016/j.solmat.2008.07.022 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Krauter, Increased electrical yield via water flow over the front of photovoltaic panels, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 82 (1-2), P. 131-137, 10.1016/j.solmat.2004.01.011. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kordzadeh, The effect of the nominal power of array and system head on the operation of photovoltaic water pumping set with array surface covered by a film of water, Renewable Energy, Vol. 35 (5), P. 1098-1102, 10.1016/j.renene.2009.10.024. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdulzadeh and M. Ameri, Improving the effectiveness of a photovoltaic water pumping system by spraying water over the front of the photovoltaic cell, Renewable Energy, Vol. 34 (1), P. 91-96. 10.1016/j.renene.2008.03.024. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alkhalidi, M.K. Khawaja, A. Kelany, and A. Ghaffar, “Investigation of Repurposed Material Utilization for Environmental Protection and Reduction of Overheat Power Losses in PV Panels.” International Journal of Photoenergy 2019 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Al-Nimr, W. Al-Ammari, and A. Alkhalidi. “A novel hybrid photovoltaics/thermoelectric cooler distillation system.” International Journal of Energy Research 43.2 (2019): 791-805. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhu, R. Boehm, Y. Wang, C. Halford and Y. Sun, Water immersion cooling of PV cells in a high concentration system, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 95 (2), P. 538-545, 10.1016/j.solmat.2010.08.037. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kiwan, O. Zeitoun, and A. Alkhalidi. “Transient heat transfer for the cooling of PVC tubes using water jet.” Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science 102 (2019): 539-547. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Alkhalidi, L. Qoaider, A. Khashman, A. Al-Alami, and S. Jiryes “Energy and water as indicators for sustainable city site selection and design in Jordan using smart grid.” Sustainable cities and society 37 (2018): 125-132. [Google Scholar]
- N. Nader, W. Al-Kouz, S. Al-Dahidi. (2019). Assessment of Existing Photovoltaic System with Cooling and Cleaning System: Case Study at Al-Khobar City. Processes, 8(1), 9. 10.3390/pr8010009 [Google Scholar]
- W. Al-Kouz, S. Al-Dahidi, B. Hammad, M. Al-Abed. (2019). Modeling and Analysis Framework for Investigating the Impact of Dust and Temperature on PV Systems' Performance and Optimum Cleaning Frequency. Applied Sciences, 9(7), 1397. 10.3390/app9071397 [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Bashir, M. Al-Dweri, A. Al-Ghandoor, B. Hammad, W. Al-Kouz. (2020). Analysis Of Effects Of Solar Irradiance, Cell Temperature And Wind Speed On Photovoltaic Systems Performance. International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 10(1), 353-359. 10.32479/ijeep.8591 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tonui and Y. Tripanagnostopoulos, Improved PV/T solar collectors with heat extraction by forced or natural air circulation, Renewable Energy, Vol. 4, P. 623-637, 10.1016/j.renene.2006.03.006. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Notton, V. Lazarov and L. Stoyanov Optimal sizing of a grid-connected PV system for various PV module technologies and inclinations, inverter efficiency characteristics and locations. Renewable Energy, Vol. 35 (2), P. 541-554, 10.1016/j.renene.2009.07.013. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kaldellis, M. Kapsali, K. Kavadias Temperature and wind speed impact on the efficiency of PV installations. Experience obtained from outdoor measurements in Greece”, Renewable Energy 66 612-624 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Duffie and C. Beckman, A. Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes. New York. Wiley. ISBN: 978-0-470-87366-3. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.