E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- T. Yigitcanlar, M. Kamruzzaman, Planning, development and management of sustainable cities: A commentary from the guest editors, in Sustainability, 7, 11, 14677-14688 (2015) [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://eprints.qut.edu.au/89930/. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Yigitcanlar, M. Kamruzzaman, Investigating the interplay between transport, land use and the environment: a review of the literature, Int. J. Environ. Sci. Technol, 11, 2121-2132 (2014). DOI: 10.1007/s13762-014-0691-z. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Noto, Combining system dynamics and performance management to support sustainable urban transportation planning, in Journal of Urban and Regional Analysis, IX, 1, 51-71 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Rajaonson, G.A. Tanguay, A sensitivity analysis to methodological variation in indicator-based urban sustainability assessment: a Quebec case study in Ecological Indicators, 83, 122-131 (2017). DOI: 10.1016/j.ecolind.2017.07.050. [Google Scholar]
- M. Prakash, K. Teksoz, J. Espey, J. Sachs, M. Shank, G. Schmidt-Traub, Achieving A Sustainable Urban America, The U.S. Cities Sustainable Development Goals Index, 36 (2017) [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://unsdsn.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/US-Cities-SDG-Index-2017.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pamungkas, Rearrangement of administrative boundaries for reducing inner-city disparity case study of Tanjung Pinang city, Indonesia, in Journal of Urban and Regional Analysis, IX, 2, 113-128 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- F. Li, X. Liu, D. Hu, R. Wang, W. Yang, D. Li, D. Zhao, Measurement indicators and an evaluation approach for assessing urban sustainable development: A case study for China’s Jining City, in Landscape And Urban Planning, 90, 3-4, 134-142 (2009). DOI: 10.1016/j.landurbplan.2008.10.022. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Timashev, V.N. Alekhin, L.V. Poluyan, I. Fontanals, A. Gheorghe, Transforming Yekaterinburg into a Safe, Resilient-Smart and Sustainable City, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, IOP Publishing, 177, 1 (2018). DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/177/1/012001. [Google Scholar]
- K. Spiekermann, M. Wegener, Modelling Urban Sustainability, in International Journal of Urban Sciences, 7, 1, 47-64 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UCI Launch 2016, Urban Sustainability Index (USI) Report [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.urban china initiative.org/en/content/details_19_62344.html. [Google Scholar]
- U.V. Kataeva, A.V. Lapin, Formation of a methodical approach to the integrated assessment of the quality of the urban environment, in Bulletin of Perm University, Russia, 2, 21, 31-39 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Alibekova, A. Panzabekova, Z. Satpayeva, N. Abilkayir, Sustainable development issues of Almaty as the largest metropolis in Central Asia, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, IOP Publishing, 177, 1 (2018). DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/177/1/012010. [Google Scholar]
- City Prosperity Index Methodology and Metadata, UN Habitat (2016) [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://unhabitat.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/CPI-METADATA.2016.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- L-Y. Shen, J.J. Ochoa, M.N. Shah, X. Zhang, The application of urban sustainability indicators – A comparison between various practices, in Habitat International, 35, 1, 17-29 (2011). DOI: 10.1016/j.habitatint.2010.03.006. [Google Scholar]
- K. Mori, T. Yamashita, Methodological framework of sustainability assessment in City Sustainability Index (CSI): A concept of constraint and maximisation indicators, in Habitat International, 45, 1, 10-14 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Mori, A. Christodoulou, Review of sustainability indices and indicators: Towards a new City Sustainability Index (CSI), in Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 32, 1, 94-106 (2012). DOI: 10.1016/j.eiar.2011.06.001. [Google Scholar]
- T. Lützkendorf, M. Balouktsi, Assessing a Sustainable Urban Development: Typology of Indicators and Sources of Information, in Procedia Environmental Sciences, 38, 546-553 (2017). DOI:10.1016/j.proenv.2017.03.122. [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Klopp, D.L. Petretta, The urban sustainable development goal: Indicators, complexity and the politics of measuring cities in Cities, 63, 92-97 (2017). DOI: 10.1016/j.cities.2016.12.019. [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Suvorov, L.A. Suvorova, I.V. Pestova, T.V. Baibakova, The dynamic index of urban environment quality as a tool for sustainable urban development, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, IOP Publishing, 177, 1 (2018). DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/177/1/012007. [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Suvorov, L.A. Suvorova, T.V. Baibakova, Urboecology Problems in Building the Quality Index of the Urban Environment and its Use for Assessing the Sustainable Development of Cities in Ecology and Industry of Russia, 23, 5, 67-71 (2019). DOI: 10.18412/1816-0395-2019-05-67-71. [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Suvorova, T.A. Kodolova, Problems of Minimization of Inconsistencies in Securing Sustainable Urban Development, International Scientific and Practical Conference. Conference Series: Economics and National Economy Management: Genesis, Current State And Development Prospects, Russia, 1, 2, 118-122 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.