E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- A.M. Konovalov, Arctic:nationalinterests in the context of globalization, Digest-finance, 1, 205, 32-40 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Polyakov, V.V. Chipizubov, Innovative ecology efficient technologies of small business in development, Arctic zone of the Russian Federation, Innovations, 10, 228, 61-68 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Sutugina, E.E. Sklyarova, Innovative potential of Russian regions as a factor of economic growth, Scientific and methodical online magazine Concept, 12, 66-71 (2016) [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://e-koncept.ru/2016/46214.htm. [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Polyakov, Specific features of infrastructure of innovations development in the Russian Federation, Bulletin of Saint-Petersburg State University, Economics, 1, 38-46 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A-S. Crepin, M. Karcher, J-C. Gascard, Arctic Climate Change Economy and Society: Integrated perspectives Ambio, 46, 3, 341-354 (2017). DOI: 10.1007/s13280-017-0953-3. [Google Scholar]
- P. Hemmersam, Arctic architectures, Polar Record, 52, 4, 412-422 (2016). DOI: 10.1017/S003224741500100X. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Greaves, Securing sustainability: the case for critical environmental security in the Arctic, Polar Record, 52, 6, 660-671 (2016). DOI: 10.1017/S0032247416000218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Popov, A.N. Myreev, V.V. Sergeeva, The model of priority economic and social sphere development of the districts (uluses) of the Thule and the Arctic zone, The problems of modern economics, 1, 53, 238 241 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Lazhentsev, Socio-economic space and territorial development of the North and Arctic of Russia, Economy of the region, 14, 2, 353-365 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Selin, E.P. Bashmakova, Priorities of the modern governmental strategies for Arctic regions development, Region, Economic and sociology, 1, 3-2 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Leksin, B.N. Porfiriev, Socio-eocnomic priorities of sustainable development of the Arctic macroregion of Russia, Economy of the region, 13, 4, 985-1004 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Hinzman, C.J. Deal, A.D. McGuire, S.H. Mernild, I.V. Polyakov, J.E. Walsh, Trajectory of the Arctic as an integrated system, Ecological Applications, 23, 8, 1837-1868 (2013). DOI: 10.1890/11–1498.1. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Leksin, B.N. Porfiriev, Governmental control of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation development (Scientific adviser, Moscow, 194, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kurneva, Evaluation of efficiency of geological surveys performed according to the scheme of public-private partnership, The problems of modern economics, 1, 53, 260-262 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Pakhomova, K.K. Rikhter, G.B. Malyshkov, Y.P. Bondarenko, Organizational and institutional conditions of demand generation, Bulletin of Saint-Petersburg State University, Economics, 2, 4-33 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Kovaleva, The algorithm of identification and evaluation clusters in the economy of the region, Bulletin of the Perm State University, Economic Series, 4, 30-39 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Leksin, B.N. Porfiriev, Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Government Programs of Socioeconomic Development of Regions of Russia, Studies on Russian Economic Development, 4, 27, 418-428 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K-J. Dodds, Anticipating the Arctic and the Arctic Council: pre-emption, precaution and preparedness, Polar Record, 49, 2, 412-422 (2013). DOI: 10.1017/S0032247412000198. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Borisov, O.V. Pochukaeva, Correlation of factors of the RF Arctic zone development, Problems of forecasting, 2, 59, 68 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Leksin, B.N. Porfiriev, Mid-and long-term scientific and institutional potential of integral development of Arctic, Problems of forecasting, 6, 58-66 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Frolov, Development of the Russian zone of Arctic: issues of recreating transport and military infrastructures, Problems of forecasting, 6, 67-74 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Arctic: standardization as a tool of sustainable development, Standards and quality, 3, 969, 30-33. [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Nord, The changing Arctic, Creating a Framework for Consensus Building and Governance within the Arctic Council, Palgrave Macmillan, New York, 186, 9-21 (2016). DOI: 10.1057/9781137501868. [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Komkov, V.S. Selin, V.A. Tsukerman, E.S. Goryachevskaya, Scenario forecast for the Northern Sea Route, Problems of forecasting, 2, 87-98 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.