E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- A. Belov, A. Modeling the assessment of factors influencing the process of electro-hydraulic water treatment, VESTNIK NGIEI, 11, 103-112 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Sirovatka, Improvement of technological processes of manufacturing combic food in economy, Journal of VNIIMZH, 1, 4-11 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Vasiliev, D.A. Budnikov, A.A. Vasiliev, Grain simulation process in the heating module universal electrical microwave field at various algorithms of electrical, In Journal of Agricultural Science Don., 1, 33, 12-17 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Dorohov, U.V. Kataev, K.A. Ksacnashih, D.M. Skorohodov, Quality control of spare parts of agricultural machinery with automated measuring device, Nauka bez granic, Moscow: Avtograf, 2, 44-50 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Rodionova, M.S. Borovkov, M.A. Ershov, Justification of the selected frequency of electromagnetic radiation in physical prophylaxis of harbols, NIVA POVOLZA, 1, 108-110 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Ershova, M.V. Belova, D.V. Poruchikov, M.A. Ershov, Heat treatment of fat-containing raw materials with energy of electromagnetic radiation, International research journal, 09, 51, 38-40 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Belova, G.V. Nonikova, I.G. Ershova, M.A. Ershov, O.V. Mikhailova, Innovations in technologies of agricultural raw materials processing, Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11, 6, 1269-1277 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Fiorini, D. Pacetti, R. Gabbianelli, S. Gabrielli, R. Ballini, A salting out system for improving the efficiency of the headspace solid-phase microextraction of short and medium chain free fatty acids, Journal of Chromatography, A on science Dirrect, 1409, 282-287 (28 August 2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R.A. Rahim, I. Musirin, M.M. Othman, M.H. Hussain, M.H. Sulaiman, A. Azmi, Effect of Population Size for DG Installation using EMEFA, Proceedings of the 2013 ieee 7th international power engineering and optimization conference, PEOCO2013, 746-751 (3-4 June 2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. Izli, O. Taskin, G. Izli, Drying of lime slices by microwave and combined microwave-convective methods, Italian Journal of Food Science, s. l, 31, 3 (March 2019). ISSN: 1120-1770. [Google Scholar]
- A. Patnaik, R.K. Mishra, ANN Techniques in Microwave Engineering, IEEE Microwave Magazine, book 1, 1, 55-60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Peng, X. Lin, Z. Li, J.-Y. Hwang, B.-G. Kim, Y. Zhang, G. Li, T. Jiang, Dielectric characterization of Indonesian low-rank coal for microwave processing, 156, 171-177 (February 2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kaewwichit, J. Junsomboon, P. Chakartnarodom, C. Tippayasam, T. Srichumpong, P. Thavorniti, C. Leonelli, D. Chaysuwan, Development of microwave-assisted sintering of Portland cement raw meal, Journal of cleaner production, book 142, 3, 1252-1258 (20 January 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ricardo L. Monteiro, Jade V. Link, G. Tribuzi, Bruno A. M. Carciofi, Joao B. Laurindo, Microwave vacuum drying and multi-flash drying of pumpkin slices, Journal of food engineering, book 232, 1-10 (September 2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Aguilar-Reynosa, C. Noé Aguilar, A. Romani, R.M. Rodriguez-Jasso, C.N. Aguilar, G. Garrote, H.A. Ruiz, Comparison of microwave and conduction-convection heating autohydrolysis pretreatment for bioethanol production, Bioresource technology, book 243, 273-283 (November 2017). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.