E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- M.E. Akhmedov, A.F. Demirova, G.I. Kasyanova, M. Darbisheva, T.N. Daudova, L.A. Daudova, Use of moderate regimes of heat sterilization in the production of cherry compote, Allerton Press, Inc., Russian Agricultural Sciences, 42, 1, 113-116 (2016). ISSN: 1068-3674. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kasyanov, T. Davydenko, High-tech processing of secondary resources of winemaking, Food Science and Technology, 11, 1 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Orikasa, S. Koide, H. Sugawara, T. Watanabe, M. Okada, U. Matsushima, K. Kato, Y. Muramatsu, M. Thammawong, N. Nakamura, T. Shiina, A. Tagawa, Drying kinetics and quality of tomato fruits dehydrated by a vacuum microwave method, ActaHorticulturae, 1120, 375-380 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Abano, H. Ma, W. Qu, Influence of combined microwave-vacuum drying on drying kinetics and the quality of dried tomato slices Journal of Food quality, 35, 3, 159-168 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. Sakibaev, L. Pylypenko, T. Nikitchina, G. Kasyanov, Improvement of technology and assessment of consumer properties of breakfast cereals, Food Science and Technology, 13, 2 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Demirova, M.E. Akhmedov, M.M. Alibekova, T.N. Daudova, M.M. Omarov, S.A. Abdulkhalikov, Improving the production of canned apple compote using secondary resources and intensive sterilization regimes, Russian Agricultural Science, 4, 61-64 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. Derevenko, G. Kasyanov, L. Pylypenko, Studying the properties of grape pomace as an object of drying, FoodScience and Technology, 12, 2 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Aider, E. Olkhovatov, L. Pylypenko, T. Nikitchina, G. Kasyanov, Secondary plant resources as promising non-traditional sources of pectin, Food Science and Technology, 12, 4 (2018) [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://journals.onaft.edu.ua/index.php/foodtech/article/view/1198”\t”_blank. [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Omarov, S.N. Shlykov, A.A. Nesterenko, A. Kazakova, Complex use of raw materials of animal and vegetable origin for the production of new types of desserts, Indo American journal of pharmaceutical sciences, 06, 04, 7072-7077 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Nesterenko, V. Goushchin, A. Koshchaev, M. Rebezov, M. Khayrullin, Use of the electromagnetic field of low frequencies in the production of sausages, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, IJEAT, 9, 2, 860-869 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Collection of technological instructions for the production of canned goods, Food Industry VNIIKOP, Moscow, 2, 355 (1977). [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Flaumenbaum, S.S. Tanchev, M.A. Grishin, Basics of Food Sterilization, Agropromizdat, Moscow, 264 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Babarin, Canned sterilization, GIORD, St. Petersburg, 312 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Akhmedov, Intensification of thermal sterilization technology of canned “Compote of apples” with preheating of fruit in the EMF microwave, Bulletin of universities, Food technology, 1, 15-16 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Kasyanov, A.F. Demirova, M.E. Akhmedov, Innovative technology of sterilization of fruit and vegetable raw materials, Reports of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 6, 57-59 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Kasyanov, Prospects for processing food raw materials by low frequency electromagnetic field, Bulletin of universities, Food Technology, 1 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- O.R. Panina, G.I. Kasyanov, S.V. Rohman, Development of microwave-sterilization regimes of lunch cans, Bulletin of universities, Food Technology, 1 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Akhmedov, N.G. Zagirov, A.F. Demirova, M.M. Akhmedov, R.A. Rachmanova, Device for heating fruits and vegetables in glass jars, Patent of Russian Federation no. 2666371 dated 07.09.2018. [Google Scholar]
- Guide to developing sterilization and pasteurization modes for canned products, established by GNU VNIIKOP (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.