E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- V.V. Sharapov, The transition from technical to natural-technical systems, Engineering industry and life safety, 2, 12, 43-46 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Soloviev, Conditions of the monitoring system of ecological and economic systems, Mechanical engineering and life safety, 1, 15-19 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Turovets, V.B. Rodionov, Production organization and enterprise management: Textbook, 3rd ed., Moscow: SIC INFRA-M, 506 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Lazarenkov, S.A. Horeva, Analysis of production factors of foundries, Foundry production and metallurgy 2016, Belarus: proceedings of the 24th International scientific and technical conference, Minsk: publishing House of the Belarusian national technical University, 117-120 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Ya.N. Fidurov, Clinical-functional and morphological characteristics of the of stomach condition in patients with vibration disease, Labour and ccupational diseases hygiene, 7, 12-15 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Blaser, S. Falkow, The Disappearing microbiota, Clinical pharmacology and therapy, 23, 4, 7-15 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Denisov, L.V. Stepanyan, I.V. Prokopenko, O.V. Sivochalova, M.Yu. Chelishcheva., P.V. Chesalin, Methodological issues of detection and prevention of work-related diseases, Collection of research papers, Science.- pract. conf. with intern. participation: Modern problems of hygienic science and occupational medicine, Ufa (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lippman, R.S. Albert, The effect of particles size on the regional deposition of inhaleb aerosol in the human respiratory tract, Amer. Industr. Hyg. Ass. J., 30 (3), 257-275 (1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Kuvaeva, K.S. Ladodo, Microecological and immune disorders in children, Moscow: Medicine, 240 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Chaika, Blastocystosis and AIDS, Medical Parasitology, 4, 48-51 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Reinthaler, F. Mascher, E. Math, Blastocystis hominis intestinal parasit or commensal, Wien. Med. Wochenschr., 15, 545-552 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Zierdt, B. Hominis, Past and future, Clin. Microbiol. Rev., 4, 61-79 (1991). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Hameed, O.M. Hassanin, N.M. Zuel-Fakkar, Association of Blastocystis hominis genetic subtypes with urticarial, Parasitol Res., 108, 3, 553-560 (March 2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Iguchi, et al., Infectivity of different genotypes of human Blastocystis hominis isolates in chickens and rats, Parasitol. Int., 56, 2, 107-112 (June 2007). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Jones, et al., Association of Blastocystis subtype 3 and 1 with patients from an Oregon community presenting with chronic gastrointestinal illness, Parasitol. Res., 104, 2, 341-345 (January 2009). [Google Scholar]
- D. Meloni, et al., Molecular subtyping of Blastocystis sp. isolates in symptomatic patients in Italy, Parasitol. Res. (22 February 2011). [Google Scholar]
- N. Horiki, et al., Intestinal blockage by carcinoma and Blastocystis hominis infection, Am. J. Trop. Med. Hyg., 60, 3, 400-402 (1999). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Koza, V.I. Sergevnin, L.Ya. Gorban, Spread of intestinal protozoans among large city population, Materials of the VIII Russian. Congress of epidemiologists, microbiologists and Parasitologists, Moscow: Rosinex LLC, 1, 339-340 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Krasnoperova, Characteristics of changes in the pathogenic potential of symbiont microorganisms in protozoal-bacterial associations: abstract of Doctor of Biol. Orenburg, 40 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Bukharin, N.V. Nemtseva, T.N. Yatsenko-Stepanova, Evaluation of the relationships of phytoplankton community symbionts, Ecology, 1, 17-21 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. Whittaker, Communities and ecosystems, Moscow, 217 (1980). [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Narkeviciute-Ivanauskiene, Quantitative relationships of occurrence and the constancy of the groups of species in plant communities, Scientific report, Higher biology school, 8, 63-68 (1985). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.