E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Urban Environmental Planning|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- Report of the Russian Association of Water Supply and Sanitation (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shcherbakov, E. Drozdov, V. Pomogaeva, Problems of water supply systems in small towns and rural settlements 1, 38-42 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Pomogaeva, Applied aspects of solving nonlinear equations in hydraulic calculation problems 4-2 (9-2), 349-352 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Prozhorina, S. Kurolap, O. Grebennikova, Geoecological assessment of the state of centralized drinking water supply in small cities of the Voronezh region 2(2), 213-220 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shcherbakov, A. Akulshin, A. Bachmetev, A. Akulshin, E3S Web of Conferences, 01072 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Beshkareva, The famous “Leaning Tower of Pisa” near Pechora collapsed, unable to withstand the gravity of the ice (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Nikonova, Housing and communal services of the village (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Purusova, V. Pomogaeva, Electrical systems and control systems 1, 62-63 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shcherbakov, I. Purusova, V. Pomogaeva, Model of operational management of water-lifting wells 12, 118-127 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kim, Y. Romanova, Issues of water disinfection in solving water supply problems in small cities 2, 45-49 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.