E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Built Environment and Architecture|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- C.R. Rich, J.K. Singleton, S. S. Wadhwa, Sustainability for Healthcare Management: A Leadership Imperative (Abingdon, Oxon, Routledge, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kapoor, S. Kumar, Energy Efficiency in Hospitals: Best Practice Guide (United States Agency for International Development, New Delhi, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Joseph, The Impact of Light on Outcomes in Healthcare Settings (Center for Health Design, Concord, CA, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Eric, International Academy for Design and Health WCDH 1, 1-8 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- CPD notes on IAQ, CIBSE Building Services Journal 88 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Guenther, G. Vittori, Sustainable Healthcare Architecture (Hoboken, New Jersey, USA, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Telichenko, A.A. Benuzh, V.V. Fateeva, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 456 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Craig and others, Air Quality in Interior Environments (Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation, Ottawa, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Balaras, D. Elena, G. Athina, Energy and Buildings 39, 454-458 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cooper Marcus, M. Barnes, The Center for Health Design, Inc. 1, 19 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Dancer, JHI 56, 10–15 (2004) doi: 10.1016/j.jhin.2003.09.017 [Google Scholar]
- C. Deloach, Healthcare is Going Green: Saving Dollars and Making Sense. Business Briefings: (International Federation of Hospital Engineering, London, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Air Quality Guidelines for Europe (World Health Organization European, Regional Office for Europe, Copenhagen, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Telichenko, A. Benuzh, I. Mochalov, MATEC 117, 00164A (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Brown, D. Gallant, Crit. Care Nurs. Q. 4, 331–337 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cooper Marcus, M. Barnes, Healing Gardens: Therapeutic Benefits and Design Recommendations 12, 74-78 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Danilov, A. Benuzh, E3S Web of Conferences 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shackell, R. Walter, Practice Guide Greenspace design for health and well being (Forestry Commission, Edinburgh, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mitrione, J. Larson, Implications 2, 10 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Telichenko, A. Benuzh, G. Eamesa, E. Orenburova, N. Shushunova, Procedia Engineering 153, 726-730 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.