E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Built Environment and Architecture|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- A. Arano, National Council for Culture and the Arts (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Alegna, Education in Mexico before and after the conquest (1963) [Google Scholar]
- The population and housing censuses of 1895, 1900 and 1910 from which the illiteracy rate in Mexico was obtained are available on the website of the National Institute of Statistics and Geography. https://www.inegi.org.mx [Google Scholar]
- F. Palavicini, The economic construction of schools, Mexico, Mexican Society of Geography and Statistics (1908) [Google Scholar]
- H. Barnard, School Architecture (1970) [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Wilkinson, From Brown to Bakke: The Supreme Court and School Integration: 1954–1978 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- C. Rossell, W. D. Hawley, The Consequences of School Desegregation (1983) [Google Scholar]
- J. Duffy, ed. C. E. Rosenberg, In Healing and History: Essays for George Rosen (1979) [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Patterson, Brown v. Board of Education: A Civil Rights Milestone and Its Troubled Legacy (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Hoffschwelle, Rebuilding the Rural Southern Community: Reformers, Schools, and Homes in Tennessee, 1900–1930 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. Upton, Lancasterian, Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians 55, 238–253 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. E. O'Rourke, Modern Architecture in Mexico City: History, Representation, and the Shaping of a Capital (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Donato, The Other Struggle for Equal Schools: Mexican Americans During the Civil Rights Era (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. Orfield, M. Bachmeier, Equity and Excellence in Education 30, 5–23 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.