E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Environment and Environmental Management|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- G.D. Hobson (ed.), Modern petroleum technology (Wiley, New York, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. King, C. Reno, Piping Handbook (McGrawHill, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- NFPA 30, Flammable and Combustible Liquids [Google Scholar]
- NFPA 22, NFPA 32, For above ground storage tanks [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdelmajeed, M.H. Onsa, A.A. Rabah, Evaluation and Reduction of Evaporation Losses of Gasoline Storage Tanks (Percon Engineering, University of Khartoum, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Ferry, J.R. Kissel, Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards, chapter 19.1, 4th edn. (API, Washington, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- September 2006. Emission Factor Documentation for AP-42 Section 7.1, Organic Liquid Storage Tanks. U.S Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards, Emission Factor and Inventory Group, Research Triangle Park, NC 27711 [Google Scholar]
- Above-ground proprietary prefabricated oil storage tank systems. C535 [Google Scholar]
- Construction Industry Research and Information Association, Guide to sources of construction information, 4th edn. CIRIA Special Publication No. 30 (CIRIA, London, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Kemp, M.W. Caplinger, 19th century petroleum technology in North America (West Virginia University, Morgantown, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Special Waste Advisory Note 04 Oil Contaminated Wastes. SEPA – on SEPA. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.