E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Materials and Technologies|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- S. Grishchenko, A. Grinev, L. Tuboltsev, Problematic issues of development of the mining and metallurgical complex of Ukraine. Metallurgical and Mining Industry 1, 2–6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lyalyuk, D. Kassim, I. Lyakhova, V. Sokolova, Coke quality and optimization of the composition of the coal charge. Gіrnichy visnik 96, 136–140 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Popolov, I. Zaselsky, Yu. Vitetnov, Prospects for the improvement of designs of continuous rotary mixers. International Journal Acta Universitatis Pontica Euxinus, Special Edition, 2, 136–138 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Uchitel, D. Popolov, I. Zaselskiy, Determination of technological and power parameters mixer homogenizator. Metallurgical and Mining Industry 1, 158–162 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Uchitel, V. Zaselsky, D. Popolov, I. Zaselsky, Convenient Technology and Ownership of Agglomeration Violation (R. A. Kozlov Publishing House, Kryvyi Rih, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shmeltser, V. Lyalyuk, V. Sokolova, I. Lyakhova, D. Kassim, M. Kormer, On the influence of the quality of preparation of coal blends on the strength and granular composition of coke. Gіrnichy visnik 99, 128–133 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Tarshis, B.M. Korolev, A.B. Kapranova, The modeling of a grain materials mixing process in the circulating type devices, in Interuniversity collection of scientific papers (Yaroslavl State Technical Univeristy, Yaroslavl, 2016), pp. 242–250 [Google Scholar]
- M. Volkov, M. Tarshis, A. Zaitsev, Study of an opentype bulk materials mixer with working blades, Chemistry and Chemical Technology 56(11), 117–119 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Borodulin, Modelirovanie nepreryvnogo protcessa smesheniia sypuchikh materialov s sootnosheniem smeshivaemykh komponentov 1:100, in Innovatcionnyi konvent “Kuzbass: Obrazovanie, nauka, innovatcii” (Kemerovo, 2012), pp. 18–21. [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Borodulin, Dissertation, Kemerovo Technological Institute of Food Industry, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- V. Ivanets, D. Borodulin, A. Andryushkov, Trends in the development of continuous mixing equipment of centrifugal type. Food Engineering 1(20), 71–74 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shushpannikov, D. Borodulin, S. Zlobin, S. Rokosov, Design Features of Continuous Lifting Vibratory Screw Mixers. Food Engineering 2(29), 102–106 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.