E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- L. Novikova, Value differences of generations in the modern Ukrainian society. Bulletin of Kyiv national University named after Taras Shevchenko. Sociology 1, 23–31 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kalinina, L. Karamushka, T. Sorochan, R. Shiyan, Osvitnij menedzhment v umovax zmin (Educational management in changing environment), ed. by V. Oleinik, N. Protassova (National Academy of pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of management education, Lugansk regional Institute of postgraduate pedagogical education, Lugansk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Yadov, Samoreguljacija i prognozirovanie social’nogo povedenija lichnosti: Dispozicionnaja koncepcija (Self-regulation and forecasting of social behavior of personality: Dispositional concept). (Center for Social Forecasting and Marketing, Mocsow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bekh, The willingness of the teacher to innovative activity. Bulletin of Zhytomyr state pedagogical university 13, 3–8 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Iu.N. Kuliutkin, V.P. Bezdukhov, Cennostnye orientiry i kognitivnye struktury v dejatel’nosti uchitelja (Value orientations and cognitive structures in the teacher’s activity). (Samara state pedagogical university, Samara, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- W. Strauss, N. Howe, The history of America’s, 1584 to 2069 (William Morrow and Company, New York, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Titma, E.A. Saar, The young generation (Mysl, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Urlanis, The History of one generation (socio-demographic survey) (Mysl, Moscow, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A Levada, Pokolenija XX veka: vozmozhnost’ issledovanija, Otcy i deti: Pokolencheskij analiz sovremennoj Rossii (Generation of the twentieth century: the possibility of research, Fathers and sons: Generational analysis of modern Russia). (New literary review, Moscow, 2005), pp. 39–60 [Google Scholar]
- V. Pischik, The mentality of the generations in the current of modernity (Infra-M, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shchudlo, O. Zabolotna, T. Lisova, Ukrainian Teachers and the Learning Environment. Results of All-Ukrainian Monitoring Survey of Secondary School Teachers and Principals (by the TALIS methodology) (Trek LTD, Drohobych, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Barbuto, R.W. Scholl, Motivation sources inventory: development and validation of new scales to measure an integrative taxonomy of motivation. Psychological Reports 82(3) (1998) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Bliznyuk, Theory of generations in personnel management. Theoretical and practical aspects of Economics and intellectual property 14, 112–117 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Rozanov, Psihologija upravlenija (The psychology of management). (Business school Intel-Synthesis, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.