E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- V. Osadchyi, K. Osadcha, V. Eremeev, The model of the intelligence system for the analysis of qualifications frameworks of European countries. International Journal of Computing 16(3), 133–142 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kruglik, V.V. Osadchyi. Formation of competence in the field of programming for future software engineers. Integration of Education 23(4), 587–606 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, A. Johri, H. Rangwala, Running out of STEM: A comparative study across STEM majors of college students at-risk of dropping out early, in Proceedings of the 8th international conference on learning analytics and knowledge, ACM, 2018, pp. 270–279 [Google Scholar]
- L. Ali, M. Hatala, D. Gašević, J. Jovanovic, A qualitative evolution of a learning analytics tool. Computers & Education 58, 470–489 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Liao, C, Keng, Finding a psychological recovery strategy by online consumer experiences. Computers in Human Behavior 29(4), 1849–1861 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Buccheri, The Importance of Psychodiagnostic Evaluation to Structure Effective and Integrated Prevention Program: A Preliminary Sicilian Study. J. Obes. Weight Loss Ther. 3(5) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ferguson, Learning analytics: Drivers, developments and challenges. International Journal of Technology Enhanced Learning 4(5/6), 304–317 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Delibalt, A.V. Degtyaryov, E.G. Dozortseva, R.V. Chirkina, N.V. Dvoryanchikov, V.A. Pimonov, M.G. Debolsky, D.A. Malkin, Evaluation of cognitive functions, personality and regulatory sphere in minors with deviant and delinquent behavior within the authority of the psychological, medical and educational committee. International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education 5(2), 107–118 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Vidourek, M. Burbage, Positive mental health and mental health stigma: A qualitative study assessing student attitudes. Mental Health & Prevention 13, 1–6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Aron, Social Situation of Development: Structural and Content Analysis of the Concept in the Context of Professional Self-Determination. Cultural-Historical Psychology 4, 53–58 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Young, M.R. Meers, A.T. Vesco, A.M. Seidenfeld, L.E. Arnold, M.A. Fristad, Predicting Therapeutic Effects of Psychodiagnostic Assessment Among Children and Adolescents Participating in Randomized Controlled Trials. Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology 48, 1–12 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Acklin, Psychodiagnosis of Personality Structure: Psychotic Personality Organization. Journal of Personality Assessment 58(3), 454–463 (1992) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Guarcello, R. Levine, J. Beemer, J. Frazee, M. Laumakis, A. Schellenberg, Balancing student success: assessing supplemental instruction through coarsened exact matching. Technology, Knowledge and Learning 22(3), 335–352 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.