E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- Presidential Decree № 722/2019 “On the Sustainable Development Goals of Ukraine for the Period up to 2030” (2019), https://www.president.gov.ua/documents/7222019-29825. Accessed 29 Mar 2020 [Google Scholar]
- V. Bogolyubov, Sustainable development of society: socio-ecological aspects of higher efficiency of masters-ecologists (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Klimenko, O. Klimenko, L. Klimenko, A Permanent Place for Local Communities (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Skiba, Special Components of Human Potential in Every Sustainable Development. International scientific journal 4(2), 94–98 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Knoll, Project Method, in Encyclopedia of educational theory and philosophy, ed. by C.D. Phillips (Sage, Thousend Oaks, 2014), pp. 665–669 [Google Scholar]
- S. Noémi, Project Method, as One of the Basic Methods of Environmental Education. Acta Didactica Napocensia 1(2), 44–49 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Higher education standard of Ukraine: second (master’s) level, branch of knowledge 10 – “Natural sciences”, specialty 101 – “Ecology” (2018), https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/vishcha-osvita/zatverdzeni%20standarty/12/21/101ekologiya-magistr.pdf. Accessed 25 Oct 2018 [Google Scholar]
- O. Buinitskaya, Information technologies and technical training tools (2012) [Google Scholar]
- 25 most influential TIME teens of 2018 (2018), https://time.com/5463721/mostinfluentialteenagers-2018. Accessed 25 Oct 2019 [Google Scholar]
- D. Chappell, A short introduction to cloud platforms: an enterprise-oriented view (2008), http://www.davidchappell.com/CloudPlatforms--Chappell.pdf. Accessed 21 Mar 2020 [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Markova, S.O. Semerikov, A.M. Striuk, The cloud technologies of learning: origin. Information Technologies and Learning Tools 46(2), 29–44 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Osadchyi, N. Valko, N. Kushnir, Determining the Level of Readiness of Teachers to Implementation of STEM-Education in Ukraine. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2393, 144–155 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Boychuk, R. Horbatiuk, S. Kucher, Methods of application of information and communication technologies in teaching for the project activity of future teachers of labor training. Information Technologies and Learning Tools 71(3), 137–153 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.