E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- World Education Forum, Incheon, Korea R (2015), http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0023/002338/233813M.pdf. Accessed 21 Mar 2020 [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Madani, Analysis of Educational Quality, a Goal of Education for All Policy. Higher Education Studies 9(1), 100–109 (2019). doi:10.5539/hes.v9n1p100 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Schindler et al., Definitions of quality in higher education: A synthesis of the literature. Higher Learning Research Communications 5(3), 3–13 (2015). doi:10.18870/hlrc.v5i3.244 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. I. Bondarchuk, Subjective well-being of university teachers as a psychological factor of quality of higher education, in Management of higher education quality: problems and prospects, ed. by V. Oliynyk, pp. 86–89 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Balakhtar, The influence of information and communication technologies on the formation of professional competence of the personality of a social work specialist. Information Technologies and Learning Tools 66(4), 93–104 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Yakimenko, Google Drive service as an innovative means of cloud technologies. Young Scientist 5.3(57.3), 79–83 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Haddad, T. Demsky, Education PolicyPlanning Process: An Applied Framework. Fundamentals of Educational Planning 51 (UNESCO, Paris, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- W. Glasser, The quality school: Managing students without coercion (Harper and Row Publishers, New York, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- D. Adams, Defining educational quality, Improving Educational Quality, Project Publication 1: Biennial Report (1993) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Shamovа, P.I. Tretyakov, N.I. Kapustin, Management Educational Systems (Vlados, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kalney, S.E. Shishova, School: monitoring the quality of education (Pedagogical Society of Russia, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Babalola, Quality assurance and child friendly strategies for improving public school effectiveness and teacher performance in a democratic Nigeria, in Management of Primary and Secondary Education in Nigeria (NAEAP Publications, Ibadan, 2004), pp. 303–312 [Google Scholar]
- S. Babynets, Monitoring the quality of education: a pedagogical analysis (2020), https://osvita.ua/school/method/353. Accessed 07 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dron, Google services in teaching activity of teachers (2016), https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6y-TSh0wJSAVF84dkRWZllobkE/view. Accessed 28 Mar 2020 [Google Scholar]
- K. Azizova, Stages of monitoring the quality of education in higher education. The origins of pedagogical excellence 17, 3–12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Regulations on monitoring the quality of educational activity and the quality of higher education of applicants (students, graduate students), improving the qualification of students at University of Educational Management, National Academy of Pedagogical Science of Ukraine (2017). http://umo.edu.ua/images/content/document/%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8F%20%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%20%D0%9C%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%96%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B3.pdf. Accessed 21 Mar 2020 [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Bykov, O.Yu. Kuchanskyi, A.O. Biloshchytskyi, Y.V. Andrashko, O.V. Dikhtiarenko, S.V. Budnik, Development of information technology of complex evaluation of higher education institutions activity. Information Technologies and Learning Tools 73(5), 293–306 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kremen, V.Yu. Bykov, Categories of space and environment: peculiarities of model representation and educational application. Theory and practice of social systems management: philosophy, psychology, pedagogy, sociology 3, 3–16 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Gritsenyuk et al, The European Experience of Developing Digital Teacher Competence in the Context of Modern Educational Reforms. Information Technologies and Learning Tools 65(3), 316–336 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Spirin, T.A. Vakalyuk, Formation of Information and Communication Competence of Bachelors of Informatics on the Use of CloudOriented Learning Environment. Information Technologies and Learning Tools 72(4), 226–245 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Fetiskin, V.V. Kozlov, G.M. Manuilov, Sociopsychological diagnosis of personality development and small groups (Izdatelstvo Instituta Psikhoterapii, Moscow, 2005), pp. 190–199 [Google Scholar]
- M.A.R. Estrada, Policy modeling: Definition, classification and evaluation. J. of Policy Modeling 33(4), 523–536 (2011). doi:10.1016/j.jpolmod.2011.02.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kondratenko, D. Simon, I. Atamanyuk, University Curricula Modification Based on Advancements in Information and Communication Technologies, in ICTERI 2016, pp. 184–199 [Google Scholar]
- T. Sranamkam, The effects of Web-based Instruction in physics entitle momentum using collaborative learning by Google application to enhance problem solving skills for grade XI students (2014). doi:10.2139/ssrn.2474698 [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Lukina, Monitoring as Information on Social Education. Testing and monitoring 12, 16–20 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.