E3S Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20202020 11th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 April 2020|
- P. Schenck, A. Karim, A. Bracker, R. DeBernardo. Climate change, indoor air quality and health, University of Connecticut Health Center, 5-8, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Aries, M. Bluyssen, P M. Climate change consequences for the indoor environment, Heron, 54(1): 49-70, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Apter, A. Bracker, M. Hodgson, J. sidman, W. leung, The epidemiology of building-related complaints and illness. Occup Med State Art Rev; volume 94: 575-92, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Al Horr, M. Arif, A. Kaushik, A. Mazroei, M. Katafygiotou, E. Elsarrag, Occupant productivity and office indoor environment quality: a review of the literature, Building and Environment, Volume 105: 369-389, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Koponen, A. Asmi, P. Keronen, K. Puhto, M. Kulmala, the effect of outdoor air pollution on indoor air, Atmospheric Environment, Volume 35, pages 1465-1477, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Leung, Outdoor-indoor air pollution in urban environment: challenges and opportunity, Frontiers in Environmental Science, volume 2, pages 69, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hodgson, E. Storey, Patients and the sick building syndrome, Susceptibility factors and specific syndromes, Volume 94: 335-343, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fanger, Indoor Air Quality in the 21st Century: Search for Excellence, Indoor Air, volume 10: 68-73, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pei, B. Lin, Y. Liu, Y. Zhu, Comparative study on the indoor environment quality of green office buildings in China with a long-term field measurement and investigation, Building and Environment, Volume 84, pages 80-88, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Cena, R. de Dear, Thermal comfort and behavioural strategies in oﬃce buildings located in a hot-arid climate, Journal of Thermal Biology, Volume 26, pages 409-414, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- W. Gamage, S. Lau, Perception of indoor environment quality in differently ventilated workplaces in tropical monsoon climates, Procedia Engineering, Volume 118, pages 81-87, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bluyssen, The Indoor Environment Handbook, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International WELL Building Institute, WELL V2 the next version of the well building standard, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE Standard 55, Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Climate & Weather Averages in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, (2019) retrieved from https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/united-arab-emirates/al-ain/climate [Google Scholar]
- New York state, Department of Health, Fine Particles Questions and Answers, (2018) retrieved from https://www.health.ny.gov/environmental/indoors/air/pmq_a.htm [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hua, O. Gocer, K. Gocer, Spatial mapping of occupant satisfaction and indoor environment quality in a LEED platinum campus building, Building and Environment, Volume 79: 124-137, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lucattini, G. Poma, A. Covaci, J. Boer, M. Lamoree, P. Leonards, A review of semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOCs) in the indoor environment: occurrence in consumer products, indoor air and dust, Chemosphere, Volume 20: 446-487, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lin, Y. Liu, Z. Wamg, Z. Pei, M. Davies, Measured energy use and indoor environment quality in green office buildings in China, Energy and Buildings, Volume 129, pages 9-18, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.