E3S Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20202020 11th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 April 2020|
- Troen I, Petersen EL. European wind atlas. Report from the Risø National Laboratory, Roskilde, Denmark, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- Troen I. A High-resolution spectral model for flow in complex terrain. Proceedings from the 9th Symposium on Turbulence and Diffusion, Roskilde, Denmark, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Beljaars ACM, Walmsley JL, Taylor PA. A mixed spectral finite-difference model for neutrally stratified boundary-layer flow over roughness changes and topography. Boundary-Layer Meteorology. 1987; 38: 273–303. [Google Scholar]
- Jackson P, Hunt JCR. Turbulent wind flow over a low hill. Quarterly Journal of Royal Meteorological Society. 1975;101: 929–955. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bitsuamlak GT, Stathopoulos T, Bédard C. Numerical evaluation of wind flow over complex terrain: a review. Journal of Aerospace Engineering. (8) 2004; 17: 135–145. [Google Scholar]
- Mortensen NG, Bowen AJ, Antoniou I. Improving WAsP predictions in (too) complex terrain. Proceedings from EWEC, Brussels, Belgium, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Brower. Wind resource assessment: a practical guide to developing a wind project. Wiley editions: New York, 2012; 280. [Google Scholar]
- Yamada T. Simulations of nocturnal drainage flows by a q2l turbulence closure model. Journal of Atmospheric Sciences. 1983; 40: 91–106. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arritt RW. The effect of water surface boundary layers. Boundary-Layer Meteorology. 1987; 40: 101–125. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.