E3S Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20202020 11th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 April 2020|
- W. Weiss, M. Spörk-Dür, Solar heat worldwide (IEA Solar Heating & Cooling Programme, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nikoofard, V. I. Ugursal, I. Beausoleil-Morrison, Sol. Energy 101, 308 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. F. Naspolini, R. Rüther, Renew. Energy 48, 92 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Kaldellis, K. El-Samani, P. Koronakis, Renew. Energy 30, 659 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Chow, K. F. Fong, A. L. S. Chan, Z. Lin, Appl. Energy 83, 42 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Allouhi, A. Jamil, T. Kousksou, T. El Rhafiki, Y. Mourad, Y. Zeraouli, Energy Convers. Manag. 92, 105 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kemna, M van Elburg, W. Li, R. van Holsteijn, Eco-design of Boilers, Task 1, Final (VHK for European Comission, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- EN 12831-3:2017, Energy performance of buildings—Method for calculation of the design heat load—Part 3: Domestic hot water systems heat load and characterisation of needs, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.