E3S Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2020II International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||06 May 2020|
- Pokrovsky, G. I., Fedorov, I. S. (1957). The action of shock and explosion in deformable media. Moscow: Promstroyizdat [Google Scholar]
- Rakishev. B. R. (2016). Automated design and production of mass explosions in quarries. Almaty: Gylym [Google Scholar]
- Rakishev, B. R., Shampikova, A. Kh., Kazangapov, A. E. (2018). Mining and geological characteristics of blown up structural blocks. Vzryvnoe delo, 120/77, 82-93 [Google Scholar]
- Viktorov, S. D., Frantov, A. E., Zakalinsky, V. M. (2019). Theory technology blasting technology using conversion explosives in mining processes. Moskow: IPKON RAN [Google Scholar]
- Viktorov. S. D. (2015). Explosive destruction of rock masses the basis of progress in mining. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten, S1, 63-75 [Google Scholar]
- Kazakov, N. N., Shlyapin, A. V. (2018). Determination of tensor stress-strain state of rocks during explosion of a borehole charge. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten, S1, 112-126 [Google Scholar]
- Paramonov, G. P., Kovalevsky, V. N., Mysin, A. V. (2019). Numerical simulation of the destruction of a rock block by an explosion taking into account laboratory experiments. Vzryvnoe delo. 122/79, 19-33 [Google Scholar]
- Kazakov N. N. (2018) Destruction and crushing of rocks in quarries. Vzryvnoe delo, 119/76, 5-19 [Google Scholar]
- An, H. M. & Liu, Hongyuan & Han, Haoyu & Zheng, Xin & Wang, X. G. Hybrid finite-discrete element modelling of dynamic fracture and resultant fragment casting and muck-piling by rock blast. Computers and Geotechnics, 81, 322-345, 10.1016/j.compgeo.2016.09.007 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Bakhshandeh Amnieh, Hassan, Moein, Bahadori. Numerical Analysis of the Primer Location Effect on Ground Vibration Caused by Blasting. International Journal of Mining and Geo-Engineering, 51.1, 53-62 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Damjanac Branko, Christine Detournay, Peter A. Cundall. Application of particle and lattice codes to simulation of hydraulic fracturing. Computational Particle Mechanics, 3.2, 249-261 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Furtney, J. K., Andrieux, P., Hall, A. K. Applications for Numerical Modeling of Blast Induced Rock Fracture. American Rock Mechanics Association. 621, 7 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Mao, Z. et al. A conservative and consistent Lagrangian gradient smoothing method for earthquake-induced landslide simulation. Engineering Geology, 260, 105-226 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Galyanov, A. V., Rozhdestvensky, V. N., Blinov, A. N. (1999) Transformation of the structure of massifs during blasting in quarries. Ekaterinburg: ITD UrORAN [Google Scholar]
- Laurent, P. J. (1975). Approximation and optimization. Moscow: Mir [Google Scholar]
- Filippov, A. S. (2016). Numerical methods in the mechanics of a deformable solid. Moscow: MFTI [Google Scholar]
- Moaveni, S. Finite element analysis theory and application with ANSYS, 3rd Edition. Pearson Education India. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Zenkevich, O. (1975). Method of finite elements in technology. Moscow: Mir [Google Scholar]
- Gantmakher, F. R. (1966). Matrix theory. Moscow: Nauka [Google Scholar]
- Lars Powers, Mike Snell, Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Unleashed, 3rd Edition (Indianapolis, Imprint Sams, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.