E3S Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2020II International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||06 May 2020|
- Sobko, B., Drebenstedt, C., Lozhnikov, O. (2017). Selection of environmentally safe open-pit technology for mining water-bearing deposits. Mining of Mineral Deposits, 11(3), 70–75. https://doi.org/10.15407/mining11.03.070 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sobko, B.Yu., Lozhnikov, O.V., Haidin, A.M., Laznikov, O.M. (2016). Substantiation of rational mining method at the Motronivskyi titanium-zirconium ore deposit exploration. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, (6), 41-48 [Google Scholar]
- Kolosov, D., Dolgov, O., Bilous, O., Kolosov, A. (2015). The stress-strain state of the belt in the operating changes of the burdening conveyor parameters. New Developments in Mining Engineering 2015: Theoretical and Practical Solutions of Mineral Resources Mining, 585-590 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Belmas, I., Kolosov, D. (2011). The stress-strain state of the stepped rubber-rope cable in bobbin of winding. Technical and Geoinformational Systems in Mining: School of Underground Mining 2011, 211-214 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Panchang, R. (2014). Sand Mining and Industrial Effluents Threaten Mangroves Along Central West Coast of India. Open journal of ocean and coastal sciences, 1 [Google Scholar]
- Moila, A. (2017). The application of process mineralogy on a tailings sample from a beach placer deposit containing rare earth elements. Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 117(7), 615–621. https://doi.org/10.17159/2411-9717/2017/v117n7a2 [Google Scholar]
- Dryzhenko, A., Shustov, A., Moldabayev, S. (2017). Justification of parameters of building inclined trenches using belt conveyors. International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference: SGEM: Surveying Geology & mining Ecology Management, Vol. 17, Issue 13, 471-478 [Google Scholar]
- Litvinov, Y. I. (2018). Eco-oriented management of manufacturing and supply activity of manganese ore raw materials supplier. Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University, (4) [Google Scholar]
- Kulikova, D.V., Pavlychenko, A. V. (2016). Estimation of ecological state of surface water bodies in coal mining region as based on the complex of hydrochemical indicators. Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University, (4) [Google Scholar]
- Gumenik, I., Lozhnikov, A., Maevskiy, A. (2012). Methodological principles of negative opencast mining influence increasing due to steady development. Geomechanical Processes During Underground Mining, 45–49. https://doi.org/10.1201/b13157-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vercruijsse, P., Van Muijen, H., Verichev, S. (2011). Dredging technology for deep sea mining operations. Offshore Technology Conference, 2-5 May, Houston, Texas, USA [Google Scholar]
- Wehlitz, C. (2012). Moma Mineral Sands-marine jetty upgrade: international: Mozambique. Civil Engineering-SivieleIngenieurswese, 2012 (Vol 20, No 1), 26-29 [Google Scholar]
- Sobko B.Yu., Lozhnikov O.V. (2019). Determination of flooded placer deposits development technology efficiency during the ores and rocks separation at the floating concentration plant. Modern resource-saving technologies of mining production, 23, 75-84 [Google Scholar]
- Sobko, B. Y., Lozhnikov, O. V. (2018). Determination of cut-off wall cost efficiency at Motronivskyi pit mining. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, (3), 44–49. https://doi.org/10.29202/nvngu/2018-3/1 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Engel, J., Mihok, J., Rybar, R., Tyulenev, M. Defining the Main Parameters of HydroDumping at Open Pits. E3S Web of Conferences, 41 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20184101004 [Google Scholar]
- Halír, J.; Žižka, L. (2008): Residual Mining Pits in Central Part of North Bohemian Brown Coal Basin. – In: Rapantova, N. & Hrkal, Z.: Mine Water and the Environment, 575-578. (Vol. 2, No. 5.6, p. 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Gorova, A., Pavlychenko, A., Kulyna, S., Shkremetko, O. (2013). The investigation of coal mines influence on ecological state of surface water bodies. Mining of Mineral Deposits, 303–305. https://doi.org/10.1201/b16354-56 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nurok, G.A. (1985). Processes and technology of hydromechanization of surface mining: Textbook for universities. Nedra [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.