E3S Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2020II International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||06 May 2020|
- Ahaiev, R., Vlasenko, V., Dudlia, K., Kyrychenko, M., Prytula, D. (2017). On the possibility of coalbed methane extraction as a source of energy under the hydrodynamic impact on the outburst coal seam. Advanced Engineering Forum Submitted, 25, 106-112 [Google Scholar]
- Shushov, M. (2018) Preliminary degassing of coal seams as a factor in improving safety and labor productivity. In: Dnipro II International Conference on Coal Industry. Retrived from https://dtek.com/content/files/maksim-shishov.pdf [Google Scholar]
- R. Dychkovskyi, V. Falshtynskyi, V. Ruskykh, E. Cabana, O. Kosobokov. A modern vision of simulation modelling in mining and near mining activity. E3S Web of Conferences, Ukrainian School of Mining Engineering, 60 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20186000014 [Google Scholar]
- V. Vlasenko, V. Gavrilov, O. Moskovskiy. Influence of hydrodynamic impact on degassing of steep coal seam at the top of the overhead longwall (CRC Press/Balkema: EN Leiden, The Netherlands, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Cabana, V. Falshtynskyi, P. Saik, V. Lozynskyi, R. Dychkovskyi. A concept to use energy of air flows of technogenic area of mining enterprises. E3S Web of Conferences, Ukrainian School of Mining Engineering, 60 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20186000004 [Google Scholar]
- R. Dychkovskyi, O. Vladyko, D. Maltsev, E. Cabana. Some aspects of the compatibility of mineral mining technologies. Rudarsko Geolosko Naftni Zbornik, 33 (2018). https://doi.org/10.17794/rgn.2018.4.7 [Google Scholar]
- V. Vlasenko, D. Zhytlonok. Hydrodynamic impact on coal mass before crossing the most outburst-prone coal seams. E3S Web of Conferences, International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice, 109 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201910900112 [Google Scholar]
- DNPAOP 1.1.30-6.09 (1994) Kerivnytstvo z proektuvannia ventylyatsiyi vuhilnykh shakht. Kyiv: Ministerstvo palyva ta enerhetyky Ukrainy [Google Scholar]
- SOU 10.1.00174088.001 (2004) Kerivnytstvo po proektuvanniu dehazatsii vuhilnykh shakht. Pravyla bezpechnoi ekspluatatsii dehazatsiinykh system. Kyiv: Minpalenerho Ukrainy [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.