E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Psychology, Low, Education|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- Africa Energy Outlook: World Energy Outlook Special Report (IEA, Paris, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Africa Sustainable Development Report: Tracking Progress on Agenda 2063 and the Sustainable Development Goals. African Union (AfDB and UNDP, Addis Ababa, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Renewables 2019.Global status report UNEP (REN21 Secretariat, Paris, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Nefedova, A.A. Solovyev et al., IGI Global in Engineering, 154–168, (Hershey, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Electricity storage and renewables: costs and markets to 2030 (IRENA, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Tusting, D. Bisanzio, G. Alabaster et al., Nature, 568, 391-394 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Clemens, R. Bailis, A. Nyambane et al. Energy for Sust. Dev, 46, 23-31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Asongu Environ Sci Pollut Res, 25, 9351-9359, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Mini Grids for Half a Billion People: Market Outlook and Handbook for Decision Makers. ESMAP Technical Report, World Bank (Washington, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Renewable energy statistics 2019 (IRENA, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC (KenGen). URL: https://kengen.co.ke/index.php/business/projects/ongoing.html [Google Scholar]
- «The Geothermal Development Company» Kenya. URL: http://www.gdc.co.ke [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.