E3S Web Conf.
Volume 172, 202012th Nordic Symposium on Building Physics (NSB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Cooling and overheating|
|Published online||30 June 2020|
- A. Hawas, A. Al-Habaibeh, B. Medjdoub, Innovative design of an educational physical simulation tool for investigating energy consumption in buildings for enhancing public engagement, Energy Procedia. 105, 2615 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Gao, X. Wu, Y. Fan, Q. Meng, Color performance and near infrared reflectance property of novel yellow pigment based on Fe2TiO5 nanorods decorated mica composites, Dye. Pigm. 146, 37 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kolås, A. Røyset, M. Grandcolas, M. ten Cate, A. Lacau, Cool coatings with high near infrared transmittance for coil coated aluminium, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells. 196, 94 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, T. Du, Q. Ru, S. Zuo, X. Yang, C. Yao, Y. Kong, Facile synthesis and characterization of 2D kaolin/CoAl2O4: A novel inorganic pigment with high near-infrared reflectance for thermal insulation, Appl. Clay Sci. 153, 239 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. T. Liang, H.L Zhang, M.T. Luo, H.X. Liu, Y.L, Bai, H.B. Xu, Y. Zhang, Preparation of Cr2O3-based pigments with high NIR reflectance via thermal decomposition of CrOOH, Trans. Nonferrous Met. Soc. China. 25, 2646 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, M. A. Subramanian, Inorganic pigments with transition metal chromophores at trigonal bipyramidal coordination: Y(In,Mn)O3 blues and beyond, J. Solid State Chem. 272, 9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Smith, H. Mizoguchi, K. Delaney, N. A. Spaldin, A. W. Sleight, M. A. Subramanian, Mn3+ in Trigonal Bipyramidal Coordination: A New Blue Chromophore, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 131, 17084 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. F. Gomes, J. Li, K.F. Silva, A.A.G. Santiago, M.R.D. Bomio, C.A. Paskocimas, M.A. Subramanian, F.V. Motta, Synthesis and characterization of Y(In,Mn)O3 blue pigment using the complex polymerization method (CPM), Ceram. Int. 44, 11932 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jose, A. Jayaprakash, S. Laha, S. Natarajan, K. G. Nishanth, M. L. P. Reddy, YIn0.9Mn0.1O3−ZnO nano-pigment exhibiting intense blue color with impressive solar reflectance, Dye. Pigm. 124, 120 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Commission, CIE 15: Technical Report: Colorimetry, 3rd edition, 552, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. N. M. Dos Anjos, E. C. Pereira, Y. G. Gobato, Study of the structure and optical properties of rareearth-doped aluminate particles prepared by an amorphous citrate sol-gel process, J. Alloys Compd. 391, 277 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Vivekanandhan, M. Venkateswarlu, N. Satyanarayana, Synthesis and characterization of nanocrystalline LiNi0.5Co0.5VO4 powders by citric acid assisted sol-gel combustion process, J. Alloys Compd. 462, 328 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yu, W. Jing, M. Tang, T. Xu, W. Yin, B. Kang, Fabrication of Nd: YAGtransparent ceramics using powders synthesized by citrate sol-gel method, J. Alloys Compd. 772, 751 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Rama Rao, D. S. Surya Narayana, U. V. Varadaraju, G. V. N. Rao, S. Venkadesan, Synthesis of YBa2Cu3O7 through different gel routes, J. Alloys Compd. 217, 200 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- S. Senthilkumaar, K. Rajendran, S. Banerjee, T. K. Chini, V. Sengodan, Influence of Mn doping on the microstructure and optical property of ZnO, Mater. Sci. Semicond. Process. 11, 6 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Q. Rey, T. S. Plivelic, R. A. Rocha, S. K. Tadokoro, I. Torriani, E. N. S. Muccillo, Synthesis of In2O3 nanoparticles by thermal decomposition of a citrate gel precursor, J. Nanoparticle Res. 7, 203 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Blosi, S. Albonetti, M. Dondi, A. Costa, M. Ardit, G. Cruciani, Sol–gel combustion synthesis of chromium doped yttrium aluminum perovskites, J. Sol-Gel Sci. Technol. 50, 449 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kiomarsipour, R. S. Razavi, Hydrothermal synthesis of ZnO nanopigments with high UV absorption and vis/NIR reflectance, Ceram. Int. 40, 11261 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. De Bonis, G. Cultrone, C. Grifa, A. Langella, A. P. Leone, M. Mercurio V. Morra, Different shades of red: The complexity of mineralogical and physico-chemical factors influencing the colour of ceramics, Ceram. Int. 43, 8065 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Schabbach, D. L. Marinoski, S. Güths, A. M. Bernardin, M. C. Fredel, Pigmented glazed ceramic roof tiles in Brazil: Thermal and optical properties related to solar reflectance index, Sol. Energy. 159, 113 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.