E3S Web Conf.
Volume 172, 202012th Nordic Symposium on Building Physics (NSB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Cooling and overheating|
|Published online||30 June 2020|
- German National Research Project: SimQuality - Development of quality standards for energetic building and district simulation as a planning tool - Funding reference number 03ET1570B [Google Scholar]
- L. Soteris, Solar energy engineering: processes and systems (USA, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- USNO, Computing Altitude and Azimuth from Greenwich Apparent Sidereal Time (2017) [Google Scholar]
- CCM Library – Library to calculate climate boundary data for thermal simulations from the Institute for builing climatology, Dresden – can be found under: https://bauklimatik-dresden.de/ [Google Scholar]
- program 4 – building energy simulation tool from the Institute for builing climatology, Dresden – can be found under: https://bauklimatik-dresden.de/nandrad/index.php [Google Scholar]
- J.A Duffie, W.A Beckman, Solar energy thermal processes (1974) [Google Scholar]
- T. Markus, Solar Position Calculation - Comparison of Different Calculations of the Position of the Sun as a Function of Position and Time (Germany, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Maleki, H. Hizam, C. Gomes, Review Estimation of Hourly, Daily and Monthly Global Solar Radiation on Inclined Surfaces: Models Re-Visited, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- AixLib – program 3 model library for creating building and system simulations from the E.ON Energy Research Center, Chair for Building and Indoor Climate Technology at RWTH Aachen University. –can be found under: http://ibpsagermany. org/wordpress/tools [Google Scholar]
- EnergyPlus Weather – file [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE 140-2017, Standard Method of Test for the Evaluation of Building Energy Analysis Computer programs [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.