E3S Web Conf.
Volume 172, 202012th Nordic Symposium on Building Physics (NSB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 June 2020|
- Project documentation. Vít Mlázovský, 6/2018. [Google Scholar]
- Area 2017. Svoboda software. http://kcad.cz/cz/stavebni-fyzika/tepelna-technika [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN ISO 10211. Thermal bridges in building construction – Heat flows and surface temperatures – Detailed calculations. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN 730540-2 (+Z1). Thermal protection of buildings – Part 2: Requirements. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN 730540-3. Thermal protection of buildings – Part 3: Design value quantities. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN 730540-4. Thermal protection of buildings – Part 4: Calculation methods. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN ISO 13788. Hygrothermal performance of building components and building elements – Internal surface temperature to avoid critical surface humidity and interstitial condensation – Calculation methods. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- NKP ČR 30 – V. Květoň: Air temperature norms in the Czech Republic in the period 1961–1990 and selected temperature characteristics of the period 1961–2000, ČHMÚ (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Richter, Laboratory measurements performed in 2018 at UCEEB, CTU in Prague (unpublished). [Google Scholar]
- K. Sojková, K. Staněk, Hygrothermal assessment of the historical roof truss in Malá Strana, final report. UCEEB, CTU in Prague (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hukka, H.A. Viitanen, A mathematical model for mould growth on wooden material. Wood Sci. Technol. 33(6): 475–485 (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.