E3S Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Conversion Technology|
|Published online||09 June 2020|
- Y. Wang, W. Ding, L. Huang, et al. Towards Urban Electric Taxi Systems in Smart Cities: The Battery Swapping Challenge. IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., 1949-1960, 67, 3(2017). [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhou, Z. Lian, X. Wang, et al. Discussion on operation mode to electric vehicle charging station. (in Chinese) Power System Protection and Control, 63-66, 38, 21 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- F. Xue, X. Lei, Y. Zhang, et al. Battery Management of Smart Charging and Swapping Service Net-work for Electric Vehicle Based on Internet of Things. (in Chinese) Auto. Elec. Power Syst., 41-46, 36, 21(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zheng, Y. Dong, Y. Xu, et al. Electric Vehicle Battery Charging/Swap Stations in Distribution Systems: Comparison Study and Optimal Planning. IEEE Trans. Power Syst., 221-229, 29, 1(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Vladimir, Y. Birk. Battery and energy management in fleets of switchable battery EVs. Innov. Smart Grid Tech. 2(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Kang, J. Wang, M. Zhou, et al. Centralized Charging Strategy and Scheduling Algorithm for Electric Vehicles Under a Battery Swapping Scenario. IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst., 659-669, 17, 3(2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Yang, J. Yao, T. Kang, et al. Dynamic operation model of the battery swapping station for EV (electric vehicle) in electricity market. Energy, 544-549, 65, 1 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Li, W. Xu, Z. Zhou, et al. Optimal Operation of Microgrid Based on Improved Gravitational Search Algorithm. (in Chinese) Proceedings of the CSEE, 3073-3079, 34, 19(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li. Offshore Wind Power Industry Should Attach Great Importance to Investment Cost. Wind Energy, 48-51, 4(2014). [Google Scholar]
- K. Jiang, H. Li, W. Li, et al. On Several Battery Technologies for Power Grids. (in Chinese) 47-53, 37, 1(2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.