E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- World Tourism Organization, Official site. Electronic resource. Access mode: http://www2.unwto.org/en [Google Scholar]
- UNWTO Tourism Highlights, 2018 Edition Electronic resource. Access mode:http://tourlib.net/wto/WTO_highlights_2018.pdf [Google Scholar]
- European Travel Commission. Electronic resource. Access mode:https://www.etccorporate.org/. [Google Scholar]
- European Travel&Tourism Advisory Group. Electronic resource. Access mode:https://www.eteg-forum [Google Scholar]
- European Travel Network Electronic resource. Access mode:https://metatravel.com/m/groups/view/European-Travel-Network [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Uhodnikova, K.I. Viatkin, T.N. Kolesnyk, Public administration’s mechanisms of the security management in tourism industry Chernigiv. ChNTY–2018/ DOI: 10.25140/2410-9576-2018-4(16)-39-46 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ming, L. Bertolini, J. Duana, The effects of the high-speed railway on urban development: International experience and potential implications for China https://doi.org/10.1016/j.progress.2013.11.001 [Google Scholar]
- K. Fladmoe-Lindquist, L. L. Jacque, Control Modes in International Service Operations: The Propensity to Franchise, Published Online: 1 Jul 1995 https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.41.7.1238 [Google Scholar]
- THE STATE COUNCIL THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINА http://www.gov.cn/fwxx/bw/lvyj/index.htm [Google Scholar]
- S. Andersson, Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development. ISSN: 14626004, (2006) https://doi.org/10.1108/14626000610705796 [Google Scholar]
- Official site about tourism in Thailand, https://www.tourismthailand.org/home [Google Scholar]
- Antonella Zucchella G. Palamara S. Denicolai Journal of World Busines. The drivers of the early internationalization of the firm https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jwb.2007.04.008 [Google Scholar]
- Ana Ramón Rodríguez Tourism Management Determining factors in entry choice for international expansion. The case of the Spanish hotel industry, 23(6), 597-607 (2002) https://doi.org/10.1016/S0261-5177(02)00024-9 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.