E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Regional Environmental Policy|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- T. Alimbaev, Zh. Mazhitova, B. Omarova, Zh. Nurkina, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 663, 1–5 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Alimbaev, Zh. Mazhitova, B. Omarova, B. Kamzaev, M. Atanakova, E3S Web of Conferences 157, 1–8 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- The newsletter on the state of the environment of the Republic of Kazakhstan 01(243) (Nur-Sultan, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Uzdenbaeva, Proceeding of Abishev’s readings “Liquid at the interface, theory and practice” (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Adryshev, Actual problems of environmental safety and ways to solve them in Kazakhstan (EKSTU, Ust-Kamenogorsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- National report on the state of the environment and on the use of natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2017 (Astana, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Adryshev, Materials of the Internet conference Dynamics of Research 2008 23, 54 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Uzdenbaeva, Bulletin of D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan state technicaluniversity 1, 74 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- National report on the state of the environment and on the use of natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2018 (Astana, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.