E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Scientific Support for the Innovative Development of Animal Husbandry and Biotechnology|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- A. Ann Høst, AllergyAsthmaImmunol, 89 (6 Suppl 1), 33-7 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Wood, S.H. Sicherer, B.P. Vickery, S.M. Jones, A.H. Liu, D.M. Fleischer, A.K. Henning, L. Mayer, A.W. Burks, A. Grishin, D. Stablein, H.A. Sampson, J Allergy Clin Immunol, 131 (3), 805-12, (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Deykin, RussianScientist, 1 (2),16-17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Maksimenko, A.V. Deykin, P.G. Georgiev, Acta Naturae, 1(16) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Dimitrieva, et al., Bulletin of Russian State MedicalUniversity, 3, 16-22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Egorova, et. al., Diseasemodels & mechanisms, 12 (4) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kalmykov, et al., ResearchResults in Pharmacology, 4 (4) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Silaeva, V.A. Kalmykov, E.A. Varlamova et al., DoklBiochemBiophys, 490, 43–46 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.