E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Scientific Support for the Innovative Development of Animal Husbandry and Biotechnology|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- A. Yu. Prosekov, Food safety: the challenge of modernity, Geoforum, 91, 73-77 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geoforum.2018.02.030. [Google Scholar]
- Ya.S. Tsimmerman, Klinicheskaya meditsina, 1, 4–11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Khramtsov, Food Industry, 3, 23–29 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Khramtsov, Food Industry, 1, 4–11 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Calcabrini, et al., Arch. Dermatol Res, 3, 191–200 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.X. Mao, W.M. Xing, X.L. Wen, Int. J. Cosmet. Sci., 37 (3), 321–328 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Pulok Mukherjee, et al., Phytomedicine, 19, 64–73 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- State pharmacopoeia of the USSR: General methods of analysis. Drug raw materials. Issue 2; 11-ed. Addition, 210 (Publisher: Medicine, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Li Yonghong, Victor Pham, Michelle Bui1, Liankun Song, Chunli Wu, Arman Walia, Edward Uchio, Feng Smith-Liu, Xiaolin Zi, Curr Pharmacol Rep, 3, 384–395 (2017) DOI 10.1007/s40495-017-0106-1. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jay D. Amsterdam, Alexander G. Panossian, Phytomedicine, 23, 770 –783 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Utkin, Statistical technologies in medical researches, 214 (Pyatigorsk,2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.