E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Scientific Support for the Innovative Development of Animal Husbandry and Biotechnology|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- Agriculture, in Nigeria. A Reference Monograph (Moscow: Institute for African Studies, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Gavrilova, Eurasian Law Journal, 5 (120), 380-384 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Denisova, Asia and Africa today, 8, 12-17 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kostelyanets, Vostok, 4, 196-202 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- International Crisis Group, Report №252/Africa. Herders against Farmers: Nigeria’s Expanding Deadly Conflict (2017) [Google Scholar]
- International Crisis Group, Report №262/Africa. Stopping Nigeria’s Spiralling Farmer-Herder Violence (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kostelyanets, Paths to Peace and Security, 2, 101-113 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mercy Corps, The Economic Costs of Conflict: Evidence on Violence, Livelihoods and Resilience in Nigeria’s Middle Belt (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Ogala, Advances in Multidisciplinary & Scientific Research Journal Publication 4, 101-112 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.G Gavrilova, T.S. Denisova, Asia and Africa today 7, 54-58 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FAOSTAT. Suite of Food Security Indicators. http://www.fao.org/faostat/en/#data/FS [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Ikelegbe, D.A. Edokpa, African Journal of food, agriculture, nutrition and development 13(5), 8388-8400 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- The Nigerian Army Farms and Ranches Ltd (NAFARL), https://nafarl.com.ng/about/ [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kostelyanets, Asia and Africa today 1, 40-43 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.