E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Scientific Support for the Innovative Development of Animal Husbandry and Biotechnology|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- V.I. Nechaev, S.D. Fetisov, Economics of industrial poultry farming, 150 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Russia in numbers. 2019: Short coll.works, Rosstat, 244 (M., 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kislitsky, A.A. Chumachev, E.P. Gan, Agrifood policy of Russia, 8, 43 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kravchenko, Meat market in Russia: results of 2019 and prospects (FSBI “Center of Agroanalytics”, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Krylov, “Chickens don’t peck” (Russian idiom for “rolling in money”) Farming disaster in poultry: in 2018 the production of more than a dozen large Russian poultry farms were closed and drastically reduced, Meat portal, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- World Meat Market, International Independent Institute of Agrarian Policy, OEC, http://image.rf/analytics/Mirovoj-rynok-masa [Google Scholar]
- Meat market in Russia: results of 2019 and prospects, Meatinfo, https://meatinfo.ru. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.