E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Actual Problems of Veterinary Medicine|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- R.Kh. Karmoliyev,. Agric. Biology. 2, 19-28 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kucsunska, T. Nalecs-Taruacka, Relationship between content of phospholipids in milk and stability of milk fat globule membrane and the effects of some factors on the frequency of their destabilization. Annals of Warshaw agr. univ., 289–294 (Warshaw, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Kashirina, A.V. Antonov, I.A. Plyushchik, Herald of RSATU. 3(19), 24-27 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kalashnikov, V.I. Fisinin, V.V. Scheglov, et al., Norms and diets for feeding farm animals (Moscow, Kolos, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Vladimirov, Herald of the Rus. Acad. of Med. Sc. 7, 43-57 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Naziroglu, S. Gur, Deutsch. Tierarztl. Wochenschr. 107(9), 374-376 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Kashirina, K.A. Ivanischev, K.I. Romanov, Herald of RSATU, 4, 15-19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Golikov, B.V. Davydov, S.B. Matveev, Questions of Med.Chem. 33, 47-50 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Cruz, A.G. Khramtsov, S.V. Karpychev, Technology of milk and dairy products. (Moscow, Kolos, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Yanovaya, Chemistry of fats, 114-115 (Moscow, NORMA Publishing House, 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.