E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Resource-Saving Technologies, Technical Means and the Digital Platform of the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- GOST R 53135-2008 Planting material of fruit, berry, subtropical, nut-fruit, citrus crops and tea, Technical conditions, 42 (M.: Standardinform, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Burlak, Efficiency of methods of growing branched sweet cherry seedlings, Coll. Science days of CFU named after V.I. Vernadsky. Materials of the III scientific-practical conference of faculty, postgraduate students, students and young scientists, 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Doroshenko, Physiological-economic aspects of the southern pomiculture, 234 (Krasnodar, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Egorov, A.N. Fisenko Economic efficiency of high-density gardens, Status and ways of increasing the efficiency of horticulture of Krasnodar Krai, 35-48, (Krasnodar, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- G.V., Yeremin, A.V. Provorchenko, V.F. Gavrish [et al.] Stone fruit crops. Growing on clone rootstock and own roots, 256 (Rostov-on-Don: Feniks, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Yeremin, G.V. Yeremin, M.S.Shevchuk, Garden, Yard., 2, 16 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Krasko, Innovations and efficiency of production processes in fruiting, 2, 194-196 (Krasnodar, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Potapov, Achievements of science and technology of AIC, 2, 40-42 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sansavini, S. Lugli, A. Lugli, and M. Pancaldi, Acta Hort, 468, 45-52 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.