E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Resource-Saving Technologies, Technical Means and the Digital Platform of the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- R. Sharma, S.S. Kamble, A. Gunasekaran, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 155, 103-120 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mendas, A. Delali, Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 83, 117-126 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Chau, J. Holland, S. Cassells, M. Tuohy, Applied Geography, 41, 65-74 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Ganasri, H. Ramesh, Geoscience Frontiers, 7 (6), 953-961 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Razumov, A.P. Pretorov et al. Dangerous natural processes of the southern European part of Russia (IPTS «Dizayn. Informatsiya. Kartografiya», Moscow, 2008) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Yermolaev, Eurasian Soil Science, 50 (1), 118-131 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Lisetskii, V.F. Stolba, P.V. Goleusov, Eurasian Soil Science, 49 (8), 846-858 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.K. McCool, K.G. Renard, G.R. Foster, Proceedings of an International Workshop on Soil Erosion, 45-59 (The Center for Technology Transfer and Pollution Prevention, Purdue University, West Lafayette, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Z.A. Buryak, E.Y. Zelenskaya, A.O. Poletaev, V.V. Tsybenko, Ecology, Environment and Conservation, 25 (1), 219-228 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.