E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Resource-Saving Technologies, Technical Means and the Digital Platform of the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- V.F. Dunsky, N.V. Nikitin, M.S. Sokolov Pesticide aerosols, (M.: Nauka, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Shalimova, Herald Of the Moscow Univ. Math. Mechanics, 4, 43-50 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Sidorenko, Development of rotary atomizer design for ultra-low volume fan sprayer, II Interdisciplinary Scientific-Practical conference of young scientists on promising directions of modern science development “Akademik Vernadsky” within the framework of the festival “DAYS OF SCIENCE of CFU named after. V.I. VERNADSKY” Collection of abstracts of participants, 107-110 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Saveliev, General Physics course, Mechanics, oscillations and waves, molecular physics (Publishing House “Nauka”. Main editorial of physical-mathematical literature, M. 1970) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Rogachev, Physics course: Textbook. 2nd ed., str. (St.Petersburg: “Lan” Publishing House, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Dunsky, N.V. Nikitin, M.S. Sokolov, Monodisperse aerosols (M.: Nauka, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Mikhailov, V.G. Kudryavtsev, V.S. Davydov, Basic formulas of orthodromy. Methods of its assignment, Navigation and pilot (Kyiv, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kurnosenko, Notes of scientific seminars, PDMI, 353, 93-115 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Trofimova, Course of physics: textbook for universities. 11th ed., (Publishing Center “Academy”, 560 Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.