E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Resource-Saving Technologies, Technical Means and the Digital Platform of the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- S.L. Tyuterev, Mechanisms of fungicides action on phytopathogenic fungi, 172 (St. Petersburg: VIZR, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Sanin, Protection and quarantine of plants, 4, 3-6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Sanin, Protection and quarantine of plants, 5, 83-88 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Kremneva, G.V. Volkova, Mycology and phytopathology, 41 (4), 356—361 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Levitin, Agricultural Biology, 50 (5), 641-647 (2015) DOI: 10.15389/agrobiology.2015.5.641rus [Google Scholar]
- M. Koishibayev, Wheat diseases (Ankara, 365, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Vasilyeva, V.E. Sineshchekov, Bulletin of NSAU, 2 (31), 7-13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Mikhailova, I.G. Ternyuk, N.V. Mironenko, Mycology and phytopathology, 44 (3), 262-268 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Evseev, Pyrenophorosis of wheat in the forest-steppe of Southern Urals, 148 (Beau Bassic: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lamari, B.D. McCallum, R.M. DePauw, Phytopathology, 95 (2), 144-152 (2005a) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ecological monitoring and improvement methods of grain crops protection from pests, diseases and weeds: methodological recommendations, under ed. of V.I. Tansky, 76 (St. Petersburg: VIZR, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Methods of state variety testing of crops, 239 (M.: Kolos, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- Methodical instructions for registration tests of fungicides in agriculture, 378 (St.Petersburg. VIZR, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.