E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Resource-Saving Technologies, Technical Means and the Digital Platform of the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- E.V. Truflyak, Monitoring and forecasting in the field of digital agriculture following the results of 2018, 100 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Agroinvestor, https://www.agroinvestor.ru [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Voronkov, I.V. Voronkov, Comparative analysis of technical, operational and economic characteristics of devices of parallel driving of agricultural machinery: educational and methodical grant, M: Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, Federal State Budget Institute “RIAMA”, 23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Zavrazhnov, Workshop on exact agriculture, 224 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu.Izmaylov, Lichman, N. M. Marchenko, Agricultural cars and technologies, 5, 9 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Innovative equipment for animal husbandry (on materials of the International Euro Tier-2012 exhibition): scientificanalyzing review, 208 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- AGRONTI – technologies for agrobusiness development. http://agronti.belapk.ru [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bryankina, Agrarian science and education, 2, 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.