E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Resource-Saving Technologies, Technical Means and the Digital Platform of the Agro-Industrial Complex|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- V.G. Egorov, E.V. Shavina, A.V. Kuznetsov, Innovation and Investment, 9, 295 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Nabiev, R.S. Aseinov, The development strategy of the agro-industrial complex of Russia in the context of ensuring food security, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. Maslova, Agribusiness: Economics, Management, 12, 41-47 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.Kh. Tlatova, N.P. Donskaya, R.I. Khugaeva, Proceedings of the Mountain State Agrarian University, 4, 330 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Volkova, Bulletin of the Michurinsk State Agrarian University, 4, 117 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Isaeva, A. A. Udalov, Bulletin of the Don State Agrarian University, 1-2, 75 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Lych, V. Chabatul, A. Bashko, M. Papinova, Agricultural Economics, 8, 34 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Lebedeva, Problems and prospects of lending to the agricultural industry in the Russian Federation, Law, Economics and Management: Topical Issues Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation, 34 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Erdogan Gunes, Hormoz Movassaghi, Int. J. of Applied Agricultural Sciences, 3, 123 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Kardailskaya, Business. Education. Right. Bulletin of the Volgograd Institute of Business, 2, 197 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Zvonorenko, Business. Education. Right. Bulletin of the Volgograd Institute of Business, 2, 212 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ivanyuk, N.V. Tertychnaya, Bulletin of the Voronezh State Agrarian University, 4, 153 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Lenchuk, Problems of Forecasting, 3, 132 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Novikova, Bulletin of Altai State Agrarian University, 2, 165 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Aloyan, Lending as a factor in regulating the problems of the agricultural sector of the Republic of Armenia, Innovative research: theory, methodology, practice, collection of articles of the XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference, 182 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Papushkina, State regulation of the agro-industrial complex through the credit system, Economics, management and law: innovative problem solving, Collection of articles of the XVIII International Scientific and Practical Conference, 9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Tavasiev, Banking (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Krylova, Labor and Social Relations, 6, 34 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.