E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||The Role of Economic Science in the Innovative Development of Agribusiness|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- The village of the republic is developing a development strategy, Newspaper «Res- public of Bashkortostan, 140 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Akhiyarov, Newspaper “Republic of Bashkortostan”, 24 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Nikulina, Influence of the concentration of milk production on its competitiveness in agricultural organizations of the Leningrad region, Abstract. diss. cand. econ. sciences (St. Petersburg, Pushkin, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kryachkov, Economist, 12, 88-89. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Khaziahmetov Rational feeding of animals (SPb., 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chernov New Zealand - the dairy leader (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sazonov Free resource for increasing profitability in agriculture (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Romanov, Russian Land, 36 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Klepach, New model of economic growth. What’s new? (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Glazyev, Arguments and Facts, 3 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Agriculture, hunting and forestry of the Republic of Bashkortostan. Statistical Digest. - Ufa, 2010, 2014, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Shagayda, V.Ya. Uzun, Economy of agricultural and processing enterprises, 9, 2-9 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Melnichenko, Arguments of the Week, 34 (678) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Mitrakova, Family dairy farms abroad (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Kuznetsova, R.H. Avzalov, M.R. Avzalov, R.U. Gusmanov, A.A. Askarov, The state and problems of increasing milk production in Russian Federation. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 72033 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kuznetsova, M. Avzalov, D. Gorbunov, E. Stovba, Trends and status of agribusiness in animal husbandry of the Russian Federation. Hradec Economic Days Double-blind peer-reviewed proceedings part I. of the international scientific conference Hradec Economic Days, 519-527(2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Kuznetsova, Z. Zagirova, Zh. Omarhanova, Problems of poverty and motivation of workers to labour in the field of agriculture as effects of stagnant economy, Hradec Economic Days Double-blind peer-reviewed proceedings part I. of the international scientific conference, 523-538 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.